• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Harold and the Purple Crayon Movie Question

So, I just watched the Harold and the Purple Crayon movie, and I have plans to make a profile. There was some strange R>F stuff happening. I'd like to know if it qualifies (because well, smurf Harold would be so amazing ngl) .

The general idea is that Harold has a magic crayon that allows him to draw anything he wants. There are no defined limits in the story, as even the Narrator (who created Harold and the Purple Crayon) says that with the Purple Crayon, anything is possible, and the official website for the movie says it grants those the power of unlimited imagination and that those with the powers of the Purple Crayon threaten the Real World and the fictional world Harold comes from. Using the Purple Crayon, Harold was able to enter the real world and interact with people on the Narrator's level of existence.

Considering the Narrator, context of the story, and the official website states that the Purple Crayon allows anything to be possible, would it be an anti-feat that the Crayon allowed Harold to transcend his fictional status and become real and interact with the real-life people there, or would the consistent implications of the Purple Crayon making anything possible cancel out any anti-feat implications ?

Back