• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hareta Profile

You need to explain which pokemon has those moves. I'm okay with the statistics, don't see why its "possibly 2-B' it should be "at least 2-B"

There's like, no other low showings so regigigas doing those are fine
We use composite versions of Pokémon across all medias, and this Regigigas isn't a special one like Movie Lucario, and thus is treated as just a regular one, which is High 6-A.

We use composite versions of Pokémon across all medias, and this Regigigas isn't a special one like Movie Lucario, and thus is treated as just a regular one, which is High 6-A.
I know, I think a CRT for regigigas is needed

He even created regieleki who has stronger electricity than any other pokemon which should probably include creation trio

Let's put Mewtwo at 2-B/2-A at this point since is stated more times to be the strongest Pokémon in existence
Those statements are shown to be contradicted

Also lets stick to talking about Hareta on this thread we can talk about 2-B legendaries later

The burden of proof is on you proving that Regieleki's electricity is superior to CT's with feats and not an hyperbole statement

I'm pretty sure Kuki already debunked that claim also if Manga and Movies are the secondary Canon and the Movies are canon to the games then The Manga literally take priority (Manga >>>> Movies)
If that happened the canon blog wouldn't be usable anymore, but it is still used.

Back