• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy New Years!

With 2017 starting, I felt like saying something to you all, specially those whose year was sad, rough, stressful or painful.

Don't let yourself to be wrapped in the worst of life. Always try to see the positive things in the world, and appreciate the little things. Never let yourself be drowned by worry or cynism, always keep some hope for better days. And always believe in yourself, you can always keep walking forward and always make the best of your life.

I'm happy to be a part of this place, and to have met so many wonderful people in here, and my only wish is that 2017 be a great year for us.

DespiteEverything

Happy New Year, everyone. I am so happy being at this site. Thank you for making it worth while for me and other to be able to talk and have a great discussion in the debate itself.

Back