• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hao Asakura?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Br3AkN3cks recently modified the statistics of this page quite a bit, and was not sufficiently well-versed in English to motivate the changes in a manner that I can understand.

In lack of better options, I reverted the edits, but am not certain whether or not it is the right option? More easily understood input would be appreciated.

Not sure how the speed of lightning is relativistic however Hao does have "Death inducement" as he mentioned.He also transported Yoh asakura to a different timeline and he has no physical form as Shaman King.And the keys are :

Spirit of fire| Great Spirit| Shaman King

You wish to switch the last two columns?

Nvm the anime apparently changed the ending the Keys are actually accurate but a few abilities are missing however.

Okay. Feel free to appropriately adjust the page accordingly then.

Don't forget he can create perfect replica's of people to fight others that have a will of their own...as he did to his nephew

The page still did not make much coherent sense, and was filled with inaccurate estimations. I tried to clean it up somewhat.

Hi guys, I have a few questions.

1-When Hao traveled in time ? I really don't remember something like that.

2-Azazel can destroy a Island in less than a second and Hao kill him in a single attack, what Tier is this ?

3-In Speed, after Massively Hypersonic+ can we put "likely higher" : Tao Ren can active the S.O.T. at the speed of natural light, but Ren have only 98.000 furyoku and Hao have more than 1.250.000 furyoku, in S.K. verse furyoku can be translate as Attack Potency and Speed, more furyoku more Attack and Speed you have.

1) I do not know. You can remove it if you wish.

2) I don't know. It depends on the size of the Island. Somebody would need to calculate it.

3) That seems reasonable. Feel free to do so.

1) I will wait for more reply. I will remove "Skilled Swordsmen", Hao never used a sword in manga.(just in the anime)

2) I don't remember the size of the island. I will find a picture and maybe I will calculate

3) I will change now.

You can use the following two pages for help with calculating: Calculations, Calculation Guide

You can post the result as a blog post. Just make sure to be as accurate as possible.

Removed it.I was told Hao took Yoh from a different timeline but reading the proper tranlsations he just made a copy of him

What tier is these feats ?

1) Ren defends the Solar Flare attack

2) Yoh nullify black hole's gravity with his own gravity.

My apologies, but I don't think that your English is good enough to edit profiles here.

Well, you can add them if you use an English spell-checker to make sure that your sentences are correct.

Can I change tier of the Hao ?

I was thinking "At least 7-C, 4-C (via powerscaling)"

Yoh nullify black hole's gravity with his own gravity .

Hao is vastly stronger than Yoh.

I know you are tired of this, but, we need a accurate profile.

Re defends a Solar Flare.

Solar Flare generates this energy and speed .(6 × 1025 joules of energy and the cosmic-rey like electrons, protons, and heavier ions are accelerated to near the speed of light).

Hao is vastly stronger than Ren.

That powersacaling puts Hao (Spirit of Fire) at "At least 6-A"( I think) and "At Least Relativistic+" in speed.

Well, did he defend against the entire solar flare, or just a human-sized part of it? If it is the former, you can modify Hao's statistics, but you need to link to the feat and the calculation.

All right then. Feel free to update the profile accordingly.

What do you think ?

At least 6-A, Likely far Higher.

Attack Potency : Continent Level ( Hao is at least equal to Tao Ren who was able to defend Continent Level attacks). Likely far Higher (Tao Ren have only 98.000 furyoku, Hao have more than 1.250.000 furyoku)

Speed : Relativistic+ ( Hao is at least equal to Tao Ren ). Likely far Higher.

Durability: Continent Level (via powerscaling). Likely far Higher.

@Antvasima and @CHILLVIBEZZ , the page is protected, and, what you think about new statistics ?

New statistics ^^^^^^

How I can mark some person in conversation ?

You can stick "At least" before the statistics that you just wrote, but othervise they seem okay. I will unlock the page.

How do you know that it was a laser? Also, no not necessarily. The golem still moved its head and body to fire. Chocolove would only need to time his movements and move swifter than them to avoid the beam.

Makes sense, and, even if were a laser, the speed is not necessarily 300,000 km/s, right?

I found a image, Chocolove defend the attack directly, but now, I don't know if this attack is a laser or just energy.

When you have time add "Electricity Manipulation" (from Onmyodo Technique). Or, unlock the page and I will add it.

Well, if it is a real laser, then it is lightspeed per definition.

Back