• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well

So there's no point in dragging this out too long. Everyone who hears the scream of Sinbad's second djinn equipment, Zepar, falls asleep instantly. And I don't see any resistance to this in Deku's profile.

On the other hand, Sinbad is also far superior in AP, so this match should be written for Sinbad.

He does not start with Zepar though.
?
if you think that Sinbad will be defenceless during the transformation and will be defeated by Deku, this is completely wrong

he can activate his borg and protect himself and transform in the process, and we all know the rest

And yes, the Borg's toughness is directly proportional to the amount of Magoi one has. A conversation about this is confirmed by the leader of Fanalis in the battle between Magnostadt and Reim
That's only for Extreme Magic, no?
Yeah I know, and that doesn't mean Sinbad won't use it ☠️

1. Why would Sinbad be vulnerable during the transformation and take damage from the deku If we ignore this, the starting distance is 100 metres, Sinbad can transform within seconds and then react to the deku
2. sinbad is far superior to deku as a hax, deku has no resistance to haxes such as mind manipulation, so sinbad win

?
if you think that Sinbad will be defenceless during the transformation and will be defeated by Deku, this is completely wrong
Um, I said that Sinbad does not start with Zepar.
he can activate his borg and protect himself and transform in the process, and we all know the rest
Both 6-B, meaning Sinbad would be in one of his Djinn Equip form at the start, don't worry.
And yes, the Borg's toughness is directly proportional to the amount of Magoi one has. A conversation about this is confirmed by the leader of Fanalis in the battle between Magnostadt and Reim

Yeah I know, and that doesn't mean Sinbad won't use it ☠️
Correct me if I'm wrong, but only Magi can use Borg, isn't it?

No, that's wrong. Magi use the Borg passively.

Other users use it depending on their own speed

So they both have equal speed, so Sinbad can easily use his Borg
Can I have a scan when Sinbad(or someone that's not Magi) used Borg? It's not on Sinbad profile and I can't remember it.

Well, forget about "someone that's not Magi" because I just find out on Magi wiki that Magicians are capable of using it.

Was Sinbad a magician?

• Magicians are the only ones capable of creating and using a Borg.
  • A Borg is seen as proof of a magician and earns magicians the right to enter to Magnostadt which is the Country Entrance Examination.

Well, forget about "someone that's not Magi" because I just find out on Magi wiki that Magicians are capable of using it.

Was Sinbad a magician?

• Magicians are the only ones capable of creating and using a Borg.
  • A Borg is seen as proof of a magician and earns magicians the right to enter to Magnostadt which is the Country Entrance Examination.
Yeah I saw this when I looked at some more past episodes, anyway the absence of this still doesn't mean anything.

You've already admitted that Sinbad could start with Zepar, so I guess yes, it's over.

He could, but would he start with it? His main Djinn was the lightning one, wasn't it? And Deku had mind resist.
If it starts with Zepar, it's not just Mind mp but more sleep mp because everyone who heard Zepar's scream fell asleep.

Kougyoku fainted after hearing Zepar's scream, and when she woke up, Sinbad had taken control of her mind.

Last edited:
If it starts with Zepar, it's not just Mind mp but more sleep mp because everyone who heard Zepar's scream fell asleep.

Kougyoku fainted after hearing Zepar's scream, and when he woke up, Sinbad had taken control of his mind.
This wiki explained it to be mind manip though.

"he can also control other people's minds by using a special type of sound wave. He does this by forcing his own Rukh into their bodies. Sinbad had done this with Kougyoku during their fight and to two other unknown people"

But there's no scan, so I don't know.

This wiki explained it to be mind manip though.

"he can also control other people's minds by using a special type of sound wave. He does this by forcing his own Rukh into their bodies. Sinbad had done this with Kougyoku during their fight and to two other unknown people"
What's that got to do with what I said?

I'm clearly saying here that Sinbad's scream knocked Kougyoku unconscious Kougyoku didn't even know it was a mental attack she thought the side effects of the scream were just knocking him unconscious/resisting loud attacks

But yes, in the manga, Sinbad can clearly control Kougyoku's body through mind manipulation, but the part I mentioned is not related to mind manipulation.

Sinbad's Mind manipulation is an after effect of the Zepar scream

So yes, Deku can resist being mind-controlled by Sinbad after hearing Zepar's scream, but he can't resist fainting as a result of Zepar's scream, and this is irrelevant to mind manipulation

Okay, forgot about the knocked out part. But yeah, it's unlikely for Sinbad to start with Zepar.

Anyway, I'm done. I'll wait for others people opinion and counted the vote.

Any possibility of a debate is completely destroyed by the fact that Sinbad is a smurf; The gods who are Low-1C will interfere if something happens to Sinbad because he is a singularity.
Divine Protection (Singularities are blessed by the Gods allowing Sinbad to escape another realm. Because of this controlling a singularity is next to impossible. Sinbad was also protected by the Gods despite having his individuality completely erased by Ugo and they even raised him to Godhood

Any possibility of a debate is completely destroyed by the fact that Sinbad is a smurf; The gods who are Low-1C will interfere if something happens to Sinbad because he is a singularity.
Come on dude don't make it easy for Sinbad.

We need to have some fun, too

Wow, this sequence of responses to my comment was very entertaining, you can limit Sinbad's protection but then the battle won't be able to be added.

Do I need to remind you that Hakuryuu has aca4?

S**t man, this Deku has absolutely no chance against Magi characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back