• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakuryuu Ren vs Naruto Uzumaki

against the tentails Naruto spammed out 4 bijuubombs that it then destroyed with its own bijuu laser type thing.

@HSTmaster

I see our votes have still not been counted in.

Rocker1189 said:
against the tentails Naruto spammed out 4 bijuubombs that it then destroyed with its own bijuu laser type thing.

@HSTmaster

I see our votes have still not been counted in.
Dude, relax I literally just woke up. I do not want this to go to a shitshow.

Naruto spams bijuu bombs and kills Hakuryuu. If by any chance Hakuryuu gets close then Naruto sends his clones to keep him busy while the real Naruto hits him in the back with FRS and oneshots him. Naruto low diff.

Dzhindzholia said:
Naruto can tank it.

Or just dodge.His precog will help him and the fact that the attack has the range of only several dozens meters.
Belial's attacks ignore dura....and thus his extreme magic does as well. Hakuryuu has 2 Djinn Equips and thus 2 Extreme Magics. One that ignores durability and one that presumably doesn't.

Bro i just gave you a scan were Zagan is absorbing Magoi which in Magi term is the energy created from Rukh. and on Kurama (Kyübi) page it's states (Energy Manipulation. Can manipulate chakra to create Tailed Beast Balls as well as additional appendages).

Yeah he was absorbing the pure energy not an actual formed technique, kurama chakra arms can maybe be absorbed but tailed beast bombs certainly cant also again it states that it has to be magic of the same type regardless.

Also that scan is him absorbing the energy of whatever he entangles he certainly cant do it to tailed beast bombs, they would just explode.

Just curious, is the Vote Count correct?

Belial has very wide AoE attack that can kill Naruto's senses. I'm sure it can solo whole army in one shot if said army is composed of humans.

And Naruto similarly has very wide 'AoE' attack named Bijuudama... Also shadow clones, also other things.

Soo... Inconclusive, is the vote of mine.

Mutually destroyed, Naruto and Hakuryuu would.

My vote goes towards Hakuryuu. He has shown to be able to get far away quickly using Zagan shown here: https://***********.online/manga/magi/306/13.

Also, I don't know how good Naruto is at kiting, but Ren has ranged attacks too which use bacteria to decompose the skin. One of those should do quite a lot of damage. Belial should be good for close range, but long range Zagan will be strong too. Bacteria attacks: https://***********.online/manga/magi/310/12 https://***********.online/manga/magi/310/13

Naruto does not have the same Regenerationn abilities as Arba, so he'd be screwed.

Back