• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakurei Reimu Revision as of Touhou 16 and forbidden scrollery ch 51

dialogue from after beating the EX stage boss for touhou 16 that came out yesterday well 2 days now since its middnight but w/e

ÕªûµÇ¬ÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüÅÒüªþÑ×µºÿÒüºÒüÖÒéêÒâ╝

Òü¿ÒüôÒéìÒüº……

Þâîõ©¡Òü«µëëÒü½Õ¡úþ»ÇÒü«Õóâþø«ÒéÆõ¢┐þö¿ÒüÖÒéï
Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒâåÒé»ÒâïÒââÒé»ÒüáÒüæÒü®

µ£¼Õ¢ôÒü»Þ▓┤µû╣ÒüîÞÇâÒüêÒüƒÒéôÒüÿÒéâþäíÒüäÒüºÒüùÒéç

ÒüØÒü«ÕóâþòîþÀÜÒéÆõ¢┐Òüåµëïµ│òÒÇüÒéêÒüÅþƒÑÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéï
Õ¢╝ÕÑ┤Òü«ÒéäÒéèµû╣Òü½õ╝╝ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒéêÒü¡

"By the way...

About that whole "use the border betwee
seasons as your backdoor" technique...

You didn't come up with that by yourself, did you?

A method that uses borders like that... it reminds me a lot
of a certain someone I'm rather familar with."

Reimu has the same power as Yukari as of touhou 16 and Forbidden scrollery ch 51

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/18517/1075270/15.jpg page in questio

for those not familia with forbidden scrollery its one of the offical touhou mangas written by zun but illistrated by others.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=85638 ths site keeps track of mangas made and who made them if you have doubt about offical touhou mangas

to a greater or lesser extent is still questionable but she atlest is able to use it on things like seasons

just though i would let you know

Certainly not on the same scale as Yukari's.

Well even if we insert it, i think it's better to say Limited Bounday Manipulation?

New info. This isn't Reimu's powers. She just "took" the season power from a place/time between seasons. Marisa, Aya and even Cirno (Accidentally!) did the same. No new power for her.

The only thing resembling a feat in this new game is Okina, but that's an outlier.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
New info. This isn't Reimu's powers. She just "took" the season power from a place/time between seasons. Marisa, Aya and even Cirno (Accidentally!) did the same. No new power for her.
The only thing resembling a feat in this new game is Okina, but that's an outlier.
she did not have the seasons power in FS and was still able to make a gab in the space between her shrine and yukaris location.

and each character used a diffrent method with the seaosn power.

Cirno got to Okina by using a backdoor that was already on Eternity larva (or atelst it was heavily implyed that it was already there.). as explained in her extra stage.

as for marisa

Òü╗Òüå……õ╗èÒü«ÒüèÕëìÒü«Þâîõ©¡Òü«µëëÒü»

ÒééÒüúÒü¿ÒééþöƒÕæ¢ÕèøÒüîÕñ▒ÒéÅÒéîÒéï
Õ¡úþ»ÇÒü«Õóâþø«ÒÇüÕ£ƒþö¿Òüï……

Oho... I see that the door on your back right now...

Corresponds to doyou, the border between seasons
where the world loses its vitality entirely.

If people like Aya or Marisa managed to get the power of Doyou on their own, Reimu would also be able to. Seriously, nothing even hints that it is her own power. Rather the opposite, as Yukari has been hinted to have a hand in what Reimu did.

Wouldn't that still give Reimu the power either way?

I don't support her not getting it though considering she already got trained by Yukari frequently.

Back