• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hajun question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, i'm seriously annoyed and tired of people doing questions after questions in all this.

So NOW i'm done with this thread. Trex, Red, or Venom might as well say this for me if they ever come here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
It happens ALL OVER AGAIN because of Mercurius. Hell, and this is saying to everyone who keeps going on Reinhard all this, the plot of Dies Irae is literally nothing more than a "play" set up for Marie to take over his place.
The anime probably is taking her route then.

Whoever said that is stupid and/or has false info that might as well also be of in-accurateness.

They DID. But Mercury, as I and ALRF HAD TO SAY here earlier, WOULD HAVE DIED as well.

Yes. In a sense, if you do include KKK, it's the bad end or at least leads up to it.
Must my own lack of knowledge on the series then sorry for that , i would love to play the VN but there no english version for it "well they announced on recently i think ? " from what i heard translation the VN is so hard and confusing and it have many Germany words so you must have knowledge of both language and pay a lot of attention , it also use a lot of kanji i think

^it's all bunch of nonsense i heard from the internet in the past few days so i don't know how much truth this hold

Well anime adaptation in coming for fall of this year , although you can't count much on anime adaption these days

damn, this thread got a lot bigger than i intended it to be.

all i wanted to know is why the **** is hajun so damn powerful lol

so who is 2nd strongest after Hajun

is it Tenma Yato or not

i mean Tenma Yato has 100 Taikyoku

Well it depends on how you look at this

Tenma Yato is 2nd/3rd because Habaki was matching and beating him on his own with the tumor boost

^Wasn't that because he got power boost from hajun ? that not his own power also from what I know yato's defeat was part of his plan although he most likely still fought seriously

Yes that is true and Yato had to fight seriously or there won't be a point to this. iirc after Hajun got rid of every single soul affecting him the boost was enough to one shot Yato but i can't really remember if that was the case but yes Habaki did win with outside help

1. You necro'd this thread

2.He got ****** because of P L O T:

• Keishirou and Sakuya liberated themselves from Mara law, making them irregularities in his "perfect" law, creating a crack in it.
  • Habaki Sakagami is by definition another another weakness of Mara due to his existence as the Sensory of Mara's brother (Tumor).
Could go more specific, but to keep it short, it ended up with Mara being a Hadou God normally, not your usual Hadou God with Gudou God core. Mara even himself got another significant downgrade considering he had his soul only, not his soul + boost from other souls like your usual Hadou God.

So from there, Habaki extracted the Tumor by opening a wound. This actually had two things. First it removed Mara desires, as Tumor was the fuel of Mara wrath, being the "fuel" of his power. Second the pain was unbearable, as he never experienced pain in his whole life, it couldn't be tolerated, heck even a slight rise in temperature is painful enough to kill him IIRC.

Hajun is one of those OP character just for showing off, of course just like any other OP Villain they Nerfed him massively before taking him down

Well he did murder them all in KKK though

I prefer to use Indian boi true name

Also it sounds ******* cooler than Hajoon

This is an old discussion, so it is probably best if I close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back