• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hagoromo is above Naruto and Sasuke

Can someone explain to me why Hagoromo has not a low 5b key
he literally gave a portion of his chakra to Naruto and Sasuke
so all of their feats are basically Hagoromos feats

How do you get stronger than the source itself ?

Hagoromo only scales above War Arc Naruto/Sasuke, he has no reason to scale to or above their adult versions.

Reactions: Sus
Yeah i get it he has basically no feats that are low 5b
The thing is its sound only logical to me that Hagoromo scales to at least Sasuke

I see it this way:
Chakra has a limit ..all chakra belongs to Prime Kaguya so its impossible for an earthling to posess more chakra than her besides going to other planets like the otsutsukis.

Hagoromo gave Naruto and sasuke his chakra in shippuuden so for now he is above them
but Naruto and sasuke got stronger in Boruto.
Naruto by an outside factor the +50% Kurama and training.
I can see why Hagoromo doesnt scale to Naruto because he didnt gave Naruto the +50%

But Sasuke?
Sasuke scales to Naruto in Boruto but he didnt get an "outside" amp like Naruto
Sasuke trained to get stronger.
With Hagoromos chakra.
Its impossible for sasuke to have more chakra than Hagoromo because he has only a portion of it which he mastered in Boruto

When chakra is giving to you in Naruto, theres a limit to it ,you cant draw more chakra from what is giving to you.
- Naruto had to train to acces the nine tails ..so he got stronger over time but the actual power of Kurama didnt grow so its impossible for Naruto to draw more chakra from what Kurama already has

The same thing with Sasuke the chakra Hagoromo gave him didnt grow it stayed the same but sasuke trained to acces all of it.
Sasuke being stronger than Hagoromo would mean that it is theoretically possible for an earthling to have more chakra than prime Kaguya.

I agree with Naruto being stronger than Hagoromo because of the +50% and training
But i see no logical argument for sasuke

Last edited:
Back