• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm guessing Hades since he has the overall advantage in firepower (AP), I think he can resist most of the stuff Cosmos may throw at him and at this point is basically a genderbended stronger Sailor Chaos with a sword with Void Manip powerful enough to nope her restoration powers.

...So yeah, as memetic as it is, Hades throws his sword.

Yes that was a vote for me. One cut will take out Cosmos here. Hades is basically the lost member of the SGDL. Daemon SU vs Hades is actually very enticing.

Regarding the match up, Hades has the advantage AP, it is important to note that Cosmos resists a Void Manip similar to Hades more she can erase Conceptually. and has the Set of All Senshi as PNull and others
I do not vote for the moment I would make a HUGE comment on that tomorrow ;)

• I would have wanted Hades vs Chaos

Hades' Void Manip should be higher in caliber than that of Sailor Chaos since his scale and feats also work on characters that are IIRC of a higher scale in 2-C than Cosmos and Chaos. He sustains more worlds and is also far superior to other 2-Cs such as Athena.

As you may remember, Cosmos and the Lambda Power cannot restore the Void Manip of Sailor Chaos.

Hades Scale of feats and Sword >>> Sailor Chaos

Hence it should stand to reason that Cosmos can't deal with his lvl of Erasure with his sword Hax and that's why I'm voting for him here.

Okay, this is the moment when Dodo, Your God has All will vote:

• I vote Hades via "hades launches his spear", As pointed out Fate, Cosmos in spite of its massive resistance can not resist the Void Manip of hades, moreover, the AP does not arrange anything (without surplice and being asleep, he keeps 3 Universes so ...)
    Finally, Cosmoçs has the opportunity to kill him but it will be much more difficult unlike HadesI vote Hades
Sorry Cosmos but...its Hades!

I think that Hades is one of the biggest nerfs to Sailors whenever he is in a VS match with them because he can prevent them from reincarnating and deal with the Regenerationn.

That being said, he's resistant to most of the hax she's able to use against him. Plus, he has a solid method of victory. Hades gets my vote here as well.

I love SM and SS though, wish it didn't have to be this way lol.

I have actually been waiting for this battle for ages now :O i have a whole speech and dissertation ready. I'm just glad it's Cosmos and not Eternal Sailor Moon cause that would be a stomp.

I actually say that Cosmos should be able to resist the void manipualtion of hades. For several reasons:

Hades sword is described as,

" Those cut by the Sword of Hades are annihilated completely in body and soul, being removed from the Wheel of Samsara and sent to the World of Emptiness where time does not exist, being unable to ever revive or reincarnate"

1. Scaling from Sailor Saturn, we know very well that Senshi can exist without body and soul and can come back from both being destroyed. You would need to destroy the starseed, the concept of her existence, but the Lambda power can regenerate indefinately.

2. The removing from the Wheel of Samsara negates reincarnation, a concept that exists in Sailor Moon verse. (Princess Serenity reincarnated into Usagi Tsukino etc.) Preventing Cosmos from being able to reincarnate is something she can't stop, but reincarnation was never battle oriented (it takes an indefinite time). Removing this ability won't hinder Sailor Cosmos as her regneration power is seperate.

3. Sent othe world of emptiness where time doesn't exist, isn't a threat at all to Cosmos. It's an elaborate BFR that Cosmos has already shown work around as Sailor Moon in as early as the second arc.

a. The Corridor of the spacetime door is a space-less and time less void where things get erased

b. Senshi with Pluto's power (Cosmos by virtue of being cosmos has pluto's power) have been able to to enter and leave this time-less, existence erasing void without issue as well as travel through it without being affected .

ab. I argue that Cosmos should be able to leave the World of Darkness using Pluto's power as well as her own multi universal range, teleportaiton etc. and be able to resist it's existing erasing effects (which leads me to point 4)

bb. Also, the galaxy cauldron auto erases everything it touches and they were able to exist without effort inside of it, so that's added resistencee to existing in a place that erases things by nature

4. Even from the Second arc, Sailor Moon showed resistance to existence erasure (the dark crystal erases things near it and was erasing the people and earth just by it's prescense alone). She also shown (via Neo Queen Serenity) that she can bring those things that were erased from existence by the dark crystal back. This is just base alone.

Now fast forward, even though she already was shown power to bring things back from non-existence, at her strongest from as Eternal Sailor Moon, she coudln't undo the erasing effects of the Galaxy Cauldron and admitted defeat and despair at this reality. However, then comes the Lambda power whose regenerative power is so beyond, that it could bring back the sailor cystals that were erased by the Galaxy Cauldron.

So to recap

erased from existence < base sailor moon's power <eternal sailor Moon's power < galaxy cauldron's erasure powers < Lambda Power

Now, let's bring out Sailor Chaos. Sailor Chaos completely laughs in the face of the lambda power. She destroys something and it's done. That's it. Nothing can bring it back in verse. it's the very reason why Sailor Cosmos ran away from her fight because to her, it meant nothing anymore if she couldn't bring back all her loved ones who were destroyed. And made her finally decide that she's gonna have to reset the world and start all over again from the beginning.

Now, while Sailor Chaos's void manpualtion >>>>>>>>>>> Lambda power. Sailor Cosmos has reistence to it (only for herself) as she faced Sailor Chaos and lived to tell the day.

So in conclusion:

TL;DR Sailor Cosmos should be able to survive having her body and soul destroyed and can regenerate from it. As well she will be unaffected by being sent to the World of Emptiness as via much scaling she's shown resistance from being able to exist in existence erasing timeless void and should be able to leave said world.

And this is just one argument for just dealing with Hades sword. My god. Not even the other things Hades have. But I'll wait to see how the tide responds to this before even going further.

None of that reaches the scale at which Hades's hax work, though.

And Lambda Power was confirmed to not be enough against a high enough lvl of Void Manip (Sailor Chaos who has way lower feats than Hades on this department is proof of that).

I don't have any reason to Assume Cosmos can deal with Hades' Void Manip and Sword when she couldn't deal with nor negate Void Manip/Destruction of a lower scale and coming from a character inferior to him in the scale of 2-C.

My vote remains unchanged.

Becasue the lambda power has and other characters have resisted and undone other existence erasure. Hades I believe has more Ap but we don't equate hax level with Ap? Isn't it by showing.

Gargoyle One said:
Wait is Eternal Moon stronger then Cosmos?

Cosmos is stronger than Eternal Moon. But Eternal Moon has more faith and courage than Cosmos (which is the true sense of strength of one's character not power U.U )

Hades' hax work on 2-Cs who are above in scale than Sailor Chaos and Cosmos.

Lambda Powers restoration capability capped against the powers of destruction/void manip of Sailor Chaos, which has lower feats and is lower than Hades in all the parameters.

Hax has scale, yes. Hax in SS also increases in scale along with their cosmos, and Hades has the feats to go along with it.

Hence Hades' hax in question is higher in feats and scale than a hax that is confirmed to be superior to what Lambda Power can regen/restore.

I wouldn't say Hade's erasure hax is higher than Chaos's. As I explained, Hades's works by destroying body and soul, denying reincarnation and bfr to a void world. Sailor Cosmos and other senshi have resisted, circumvented, or regenerated from such tactics. Chaos's void ignores all that.

Hades hax has worked on 2-C above those in Sailor Chaos and Cosmos, but do those 2-Cs have the same level of resistences.

"hax in SS increases scale along with their comsos" That's an argument that AP equates with AP as cosmos is the power source of Saint Seiya characters. I can counter that, by saing Hax works regardless of power in Sailor Moon. Characters with weaker AP are able to severaly affect stronger opponents with hax abilities.

(also I should add, Sailor Moon characters have better regen than Saint Seiya characters: Saint Seiya gods when their bodies, souls, and host bodies are destroyed go into a decades long sleep before Regenerationn; while Sailor Senshi regnerate instantly after having all their aspects destroyed)

And I should also mention that Seiya whom is far weaker than Hades was able to resist Hades's sword. If seiya whom this site deemed a stalemate fro ESM can resist Hades hax, I say Cosmos who is way more powerful than ESM should have a chance as per my argument.

I didn't say Hades' erasure is lower. I said it is higher.

It erased people stronger than Cosmos in the scale of 2-C in one go. On top of erasing they get BFR'd after being already erased and they can't come back nor revive and/or be restored from said Void Manip. They stay erased and removed. Forever. There's no coming back due to whatever.

So where does this matter the most? Again, both by feats and by Hades' stats that's void manipulation working on a scale of 2-C that's higher than S. Chaos' own.

Same Sailor Chaos whose hax is canonically confirmed to nope the restoration from the Lambda Power that Cosmos uses.

Therefore it goes without saying that a Void Hax from a 2-C that outclasses Sailor Chaos in every parameter and that also works on other 2-Cs that outclass Cosmos will nope said restoration as well. Hades is basically working like a much stronger version of S. Chaos at this point.

There are gaps in tiers and Hades basically holds the advantage here in both general attributes and hax.

Her regen doesn't matter at all when that's getting negged.

• i mean higher sorry for the typo
It actually didn't erase people stronger than Cosmos as I mention before in my edit extenstion. Seiya was able to resist the erasure though being far weaker than Hades. So there is canonically evidence that beings weaker than Hades can resist his hax.

And couple that with my argument of why Sailor Cosmos's regneratio and Sailor Chaos's erasure n is several levels higher than Hades's void manipualtion. But I understand why you argue against that.

No problem.

That's actually some pretty broken feat of resistance for ND!Seiya (though he did get insta-incapacitated and comatose for like forever right after), since the Seiya who did get the sword to his face in G!Assassin (from which this hax has its full explanation) got erased and removed on the go.

I suppose we should probably agree to disagree.

Back