• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, HAD 2-A rating with TWOH needs to go. What happened to the downgrade thread anyway, pretty sure most people agree his 2-A rating is false.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
What happened to the downgrade thread anyway
"Noooo we need more tiiiime, don't downgrade him give us more tiiime"-afair

It was actually also me saying that I would have made a thread. It's just that it's difficult for me to make a big-ass thread with multiple things to revise and debate a lot because this is Jojo, especially since I have quite a bit to study.

Maybe I can do if someone or some guys lend me a hand, like on Discord or something.

I mean, all you need to do is to post a couple of links to Youtube and point it out flaws in his current justification.

I would have made the thread myself I'm mostly online on my phone like right now. The format wouldn't be that good.

There is more than just that to discuss, such as what tier would he be with TWoH, possible key divisions, and a few ones of his hax.

And let's not even talk about infinite speed GER

I mean why should TWoH get a different tier? And tiering hax would lead to the same thing, because hax != AP.

Reality Warping is quantifiable in terms of tiering, and Dio has creation feats with that.

@DMB He could possibly be Low 2-C if he gets his hand on all the corpse parts. However, he never did since Jotaro got the last part with him.

I believe "Unknown with TWOH" is the only way to go. Don't think he scales to Puchi MiH or GER.

Heaven DIO is 4-A, he's going to fight many Digimon and Kirby characters.

The justification needs to be changed since the current one makes it seem like he's 2-A for rewriting Valentine out of existence, not rewriting an infinite number of universes

Low 2-C is actually with all of the 36 sinners' souls. the problem is that he didn't absorb Jotaro's (which was one of them) and that he said to "have warped this reality".

The downgrade thread would be easier to make on a thread of its own, or on discord.

His doesn't have anything to quantify an AP tier with his RO except the pocket realm which would be 4-A.

But was it actually stated that he created it?

In the trivia about the stage itself.

Besides, he later reality warped "the world" after absorbing almost all of the casts' souls.

Well if there is solid evidence like DMB said, for the creation feat that's a 4-A feat at least.

Ogbunabali said:
His doesn't have anything to quantify an AP tier with his RO except the pocket realm which would be 4-A.
But was it actually stated that he created it?
Yes.

It's 4-A because there seem to be stars in the sky. Otherwise, it would be High 4-C by its sheer description.

I'm fine with a second key for HAD but it should be 2-A since if he could fully effect the universe then he should also logically effect other universes too since in his weakest key he could effect infinite universes but not fully obviously

Genericstickman said:
I'm fine with a second key for HAD but it should be 2-A since if he could fully effect the universe then he should also logically effect other universes too since in his weakest key he could effect infinite universes but not fully obviously
"Affecting infinite Universes" is just range.

Just because he erased Valentine from every timeline, that doesn't mean that he could overwrtie the world multverse out of existence.

Back