• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PsychoWarper said:
Yes 3-A CK has tier 1 absorption.
The page (and the link under absorption) seems to imply that only the 1-A CK is capable of this. Could I see a scan of the 3-A CK using tier one absorption. Sorry for doubting, it just seems like if someone had 1-B absorption they'd be. Y'know. Tier 1-B.

Timesmashaperil said:
PsychoWarper said:
Yes 3-A CK has tier 1 absorption.
The page (and the link under absorption) seems to imply that only the 1-A CK is capable of this. Could I see a scan of the 3-A CK using tier one absorption. Sorry for doubting, it just seems like if someone had 1-B absorption they'd be. Y'know. Tier 1-B.
Well there are smurfs like The Emperor of Mankind whos a 4-A with 1-A EE/Void Manip or Jill Presto whos a 9-C with 1-A Death Manip and 1-A Prob Manip.

As for a scan id have to look but I think he got to 1-B through absorbing.

If that is true, then that should really be noted on his page. I mean, imagine if someone put HA DIO in a match without knowing that his Reality Overwrite was 2-A. There's a massive power discrepancy there.

The page (and the link under absorption) seems to imply that only the 1-A CK is capable of this. Could I see a scan of the 3-A CK using tier one absorption. Sorry for doubting, !it just seems like if someone had 1-B absorption they'd be. Y'know. Tier 1-B.'

<CK literally has a High 1B key on his page

Timesmashaperil said:
If that is true, then that should really be noted on his page. I mean, imagine if someone put HA DIO in a match without knowing that his Reality Overwrite was 2-A.
While ill agree with you that there should be an indication on their page but there are many characters on this site that are tier 3 or much lower with tier 1 hax, they are refered to as smurfs, and that type of stuff is slowly being done(like with Reinhard) but its gonna take a while.

Timesmashaperil said:
If that is true, then that should really be noted on his page. I mean, imagine if someone put HA DIO in a match without knowing that his Reality Overwrite was 2-A. There's a massive power discrepancy there.
That states on his page though

It's in his AP justification as well for devouring it

Gargoyle One said:
The page (and the link under absorption) seems to imply that only the 1-A CK is capable of this. Could I see a scan of the 3-A CK using tier one absorption. Sorry for doubting, !it just seems like if someone had 1-B absorption they'd be. Y'know. Tier 1-B.'
Well this is only using 3-A CK not the 1-B CK but 3-A CK does have some tier 1 hax.

Gargoyle One said:
Which isn't the key being used in this fight. If his 3-A key has 1-B absorption, it should specifically say that it also has access to that.

Gargoyle One said:
Timesmashaperil said:
That states on his page though
It's in his AP justification as well for devouring it
It does state on his page, yes. I'm saying that CK's page should do the same.

Well it most likely will at some point but it takea time just look at Reinhard Heydrichs page the 1-A hax mention was only added like a month ago despite him being around for a few years.

PsychoWarper said:
Basically what Garg is saying is that he starts in 3-A and slowly absorbs and becomes a 1-B.
Isn't that kind of power accumulation banned in matches?

Gargoyle One said:
It does, that's literally its justification
But whatever
Yes, and nowhere on the page does it say that the 3-A form of CK is 1-B with absorption. It says specifically that the Ascended CK (the key which is not being utilized for this fight) is 1-B because of absorption.

Yes, and nowhere on the page does it say that the 3-A form of CK is 1-B with absorption. It says specifically that the Ascended CK (the key which is not being utilized for this fight) is 1-B because of absorption.

Yes, it is 1B from using absorbtion

It became 1B from 3A by using absorbtion

It wouldn't be High 1B from absorbtion If it was already high 1B

A few minutes

When it comes to absorbing something infinitely lower IE 8C Dio or a 2A Overwrite however, instant

Actually I dont think he just becomes a 1-B but he would absorb DIO and his powers and become a 2-A, but either way the results the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back