• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HA DIO additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got 4 people in agreemebt and no one else bothering to refute anything.

If an admin wants to unlock the profile so I can implement the changes and add links that'd be great.

What do you wish to change?

Changing possible dimension creation to straight up dimension creation with a link to where it says he created said dimension.

Specifying he can also absorb souls in his soul manipulation.

BFR via teleportation and time travel (repeatedly shown capable of teleporting people without their notice to different universes, dimensions and places in time, with the intent of trapping them there on multiple occasions with links to the gifs located in the OP showing exactly that. Specify in his range section multiversal with BFR, teleportation and soul manipulation.

Change infinite timestop to being merely indefinite.

Change his tier and AP from 2-C to a solid 2-B, likely higher for effecting an infinite multiverse (with a link to the page that states it's infinite).

Which is what people have agreed upon thus far (the other things agreed upon I'm not sure about implementing, I'd check to see if he can use them in normal gameplay first but i don't have time to play the game to check).

And while this wasn't agreed upon because I just remembered it but it should be fine because both Novel Kars and Dio (Jorge Joestar) have it listed for the same reason, resistance to will power manipulation for being uneffected by GER.

Okay. That seems fine then. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should we close this thread?

Okay. Is there anything left to discuss?

Thinly thing left would be required hook up a Ps4, download the game and then fight HA DIO and try to bait out all his attacks to see if he uses the two in normal gameplay.

I can't do that right now and likely won't for some time, if it happens to be the case I'll make another CRT in the future and if it isn't? Well nothing needs to be changed then and as this thread would just be left open for potentially weeks with no discussion it's likely better to just do whatever ya think is best.

Okay. I will lock it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back