• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gyaos page division

I noticed that there was one page for Gyaos from the Gamera Franchise, which has a gallery with images for the Heisei Gyaos and the 2015 Gyaos. While it is good that there is a nod those versions of Gyaos, I think it is still insufficient, as the Heise Gyaos is quite different from the Showa Gyaos in both depiction, abilities, and power scaling. Thus, I propose splitting the current Gyaos page by renaming the current it “Gyaos (Showa)” before applying some cleanup, and adding a page titled Gyaos “(Heisei)” before filling it with relevant information.

Thank you for helping out. This revision can probably be applied then.

Just remember to link to this thread in the small edit summary boxes for any affected VSB wiki pages.

Back