• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering that Homelander is slower and has little to no expertise in combat unlike Guts, I will vote for Guts.
Also, his laser shouldn't do much damage since Guts can dodge and tank it just fine. If HL flies away, just shoot him with the crossbow.

Considering that Homelander is slower and has little to no expertise in combat unlike Guts, I will vote for Guts.
Also, his laser shouldn't do much damage since Guts can dodge and tank it just fine. If HL flies away, just shoot him with the crossbow.
I think I made an error, Guts has a clear skill and experience advantage, so I should have equalised speed. I'll do that now.

I equalised speed. The assessment you've made still holds though, since Guts still massively outskills and can still dodge and withstand the heat vision and shoot at Homelander. Do you keep your vote?

Homelander does have the advantage of flight and ranged attacks. His heat vision and baby shriek are generally hard to avoid, more so than what Guts has later, and this version of Guts doesn't have any ranged attacks at all.

Homelander does have the advantage of flight and ranged attacks. His heat vision and baby shriek are generally hard to avoid, more so than what Guts has later, and this version of Guts doesn't have any ranged attacks at all.
Since you gave him all of his equipment, he does have the Hand Cannon and the Dragon Slayer, you know, the sword with 8-A durability?

You do know that there are a bunch of other characters who not only has superior AP but also, unsurprisingly, skillstomps Homelander and yet their victories were still valid?
Well they shouldn't be if they stomps.
Guts has his Hand Cannon, Miniature Bombs, Crossbow, and Throwing Knifes for range. Guts can just block his heat vision with Dragon Slayer which has 8-A durability.

Oh, wait. Yeah end of Golden Age Guts has those on his profile. I thought end of Golden Age meant still using the original sword.

Back