• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball Watterson vs Izuku Midoriya (0-7-0) Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenCyan said:
Gumball can't be knocked out because of Low Godly.
I already argued this, but of course gumball can be knocked out, maybe if it was a super consistent character with low godly then yeah, but gumball? he's not immune to being KOd as he has been knocked out multiple times throughout the series (remember when he got hit by a golf ball? or when he got knocked out in The Club? or how Tina Rex is capable of KOing him? or when he passed out in The Curse?) and he has shown the regular need to sleep, so putting him in a state of unconsciousness is still possible

once deku lands a good hit, it's lights out for gumball, and deku is a lot more skilled, stronger and faster for that to happen, in fact gumball won't even see deku coming for him once deku activates OFA

wat? Of course gumball can be knocked out, i've already explained it several times above but i guess if you need a summary: Deku is so much stronger and more skilled/experienced to the point where it would be lights out for gumball, and gumball has been consistently knocked out several times throughout the series even if he has low godly protecting him from being killed for good

not only that, but deku is a lot more faster and has superior stamina to where he could exhaust gumball

He wont make deku explode, deku is more durable (especially with OFA) and he has handled explosions from Katsuki Bakugou, you seriously think gumball's explosions will kill him? also to use his explosion manipulation, Gumball has to run up to his opponent, which deku could easily dodge

Gumball has to take out a potion and drink it to become a ghost, and running up to someone and KOing them >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> having to take out something from your pocket and chug it down

also before you can argue gumball can stop time and time travel, he'd get his ass kicked before he can even do that

GreenCyan said:
GoCommitDi said:
yes, he can, i explained why a few times above
Gumball will not be knocked out. And he could make Izuku explode. Or possess him.
Also you should probably chill with gumball, you've already tried convincing me he could legitimately defeat Courage and even Bugs Bunny of all people, heck you even said above gumball can't be killed "because of toon force"

GoCommitDi said:
GreenCyan said:
GoCommitDi said:
yes, he can, i explained why a few times above
Gumball will not be knocked out. And he could make Izuku explode. Or possess him.
Also you should probably chill with gumball, you've already tried convincing me he could legitimately defeat Courage and even Bugs Bunny of all people, heck you even said above gumball can't be killed "because of toon force"
do you have evidence?

lol no, gumball only broke the screen on accident, he's not just gonna think "Oh crap i'm in a fight maybe it would be a good idea if i shattered the screen to stop time"

I already told you the magic notebook is a bad idea because KOing >>>>>>>>>> having to think of something, take out a book from your pocket, open it and write on it

Gumball would never do that in character with the book, in fact its not something he even did with the book (only Sarah did that)

the universal remote is close range and can easily be destroyed considering how easily it shattered to pieces, in fact Deku could just destroy it with the flick of his fingers and could avoid attacks from it with superior speed and acrobatics

I also already told you gumball turning super saiyan is just a one-off gag that doesn't even boost his stats in the slightest

Gumball surviving the big bang is a bigger outlier than Peter Griffin defeating superman in a fight

Deku kicks gumball's butt and KOs him before he can glare

as I said, deku could just flick his finger and then gumball's equipment will go bye-bye

this should really be closed, deku won and grace passed and there's nothing more to add on to it apart from arguments i already countered

someone just close this please, deku won and grace is over and I'm just countering arguments that have already been countered

if gumball was chowder then it would be a stomp like chowder could solo the mha verse with his hax

no, don't get me wrong gumball's regen and toon force would catch deku off-guard at first, it's just that deku KOing him is a lot more likely than gumball using most of his plethora of hax especially with both in-character and deku easily has skill, experience, and superior speed & stamina under his belt

@phoenks

i know this thread is like 8 days old but if you go to options and click the "remove" option it will close the thread it doesn't actually remove the thread from existence or anything it serves the same function as closing a thread.

You guys are just biased. Izuku is an anime character, so he doesn't have toon force. But Gumball does, so he wins. Also, Gumball can turn Super Saiyan and blast Izuku. Or he can make him explode with explosion manipulation. Or kill him with a glare.

GreenCyan Returns said:
You guys are just biased. Izuku is an anime character, so he doesn't have toon force. But Gumball does, so he wins. Also, Gumball can turn Super Saiyan and blast Izuku. Or he can make him explode with explosion manipulation. Or kill him with a glare.
Weren't all those points refuted?

GreenCyan Returns said:
oh boy he returned, finally, just when the gumball spam was dying

I'm not biased, i voted based off legitimate stuff from both shows, but alright

toon force Ôëá an instawin card

Gumball turning super saiyan doesn't boost his stats in any sort of way whatsoever, he only did it to look cool and Darwin told him to "stop posturing", it's just an example of his shapeshifting

If deku can survive explosions from Katsuki Bakugou with just dirt on him, then what are baseline 8-C explosions gonna do to him?

Deku has the agility and skill to kick gumball's butt before he can do that, also Gumball's glare requires him having to be super up-close to his opponent, so guess what happens when gumball's opponent is highly acrobatic and will literally dance around him?

This should really be closed, deku won 5ever ago

Also, gumball's explosion manip requires him running up to someone, which Deku will either

A) dodge

B) Give him a good kick to the face (his legs DO have a use after all)

C) Survive it and keeps fighting thanks to his stamina, durability, willpower and monstrous pain tolerance

D) Flick his fingers to BFR/KO gumball

Lavcore said:
@phoenks
i know this thread is like 8 days old but if you go to options and click the "remove" option it will close the thread it doesn't actually remove the thread from existence or anything it serves the same function as closing a thread.
^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back