• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball Versus Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to get this off my chest, but can Mario bypass Low-Godly Regenerationn? I doubt that Mario can knock out Gumball due to him having billions of times more AP than Gumball's durability, so can he hold back that much so that he knocks out Gumball instead of killing him?

GreenCyan said:
But Gumball is skilled too, he is comparable to Nicole, his mother who is a martial artist.
Neither nicole or gumball are as skilled and experienced as Mario, actually have you even played a mario game? You are seriously underestimating him, just stop this wanking

Madotsuki24 said:
I just want to get this off my chest, but can Mario bypass Low-Godly Regenerationn? I doubt that Mario can knock out Gumball due to him having billions of times more AP than Gumball's durability, so can he hold back that much so that he knocks out Gumball instead of killing him?
He has several hacks that lol no regen

If gumball can even regenerate from Mario breathing in his general direction, wouldn't he be totally exhausted from the simple force of mario breathing since he has 8-C durability?

Buttersamuri said:
Madotsuki24 said:
He has several hacks that lol no regen
Like what? Oh wait, Mario is 2-B, he should he High 4-C...

╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âr╠Âi╠Âo╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Âr╠Âe╠Âd╠Âi╠Âb╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âp╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Âm╠Âb╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âa╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âe╠Âa╠Âv╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

Madotsuki24 said:
You do know mario has countless upon countless upon countless of hax that can easily deal with an 8-C that has low-godly and hax that is far slower than his?

Madotsuki24 said:
Change Mario to High 4-C so he doesn't have his equipment and MAYBE this might work, but that's a maybe.
No, mario's ways of overpowering gumball's low godly is way too long

GoCommitDi said:
No, mario's ways of overpowering gumball's low godly is way too long
Gumball comes back from even having no atoms in his body left, how can Mario win?

Inb4 it's inconclusive, kek! xD

GreenCyan, please stop wanking Gumball. Frankly, everyone is sick of explaining these things to you. I'm closing this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back