• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear Scaling Revision (Part 3): Low Tier Scaling + Minor Lifting Strength Fix

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so the low tiers of Guilty Gear are currently 7-B via this calc. Nothing's wrong with the calc at all. However, having read through the Guilty Gear Xtra manga, I happened upon this feat - the high-end of which has been accepted.

This scales to all the low tiers, based on our current justifications. Some justifications may need to be reworked, though, since the start of the scaling comes from Anji rather than Potemkin. I've drafted a sandbox of the necessary changes - any other 7-B character not listed here doesn't need a justification rework, but needs the change from 7-B to 6-A because of their existing scaling.

In addition, some profiles have the Class P justification of "grappling with Large Class Gears, which weigh 14 trillion tons." Because of Anji's scaling, the Class P rating itself won't change (at least not for now, as I'd like for a more comprehensive look at the Lifting Strength to be done later), but this justification needs to be reworked. Only these specific Large Class Gears weigh 14 trillion tons. It's never implied that all Large Class Gears have the same weight - and not only that, but these ones are 20 km long, as opposed to some other Large Class Gears; like the one mentioned on Slayer's profile, which is barely over 11 meters tall. For now, such characters will just scale off of Anji - as has already been the case - who scales to Class P for reasons listed in his justification.

And that's about it from me. As such, I'll cease my yapping and open the floor for discussion!

Agree: Planck69
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Back