• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gru (Felonius Gru) Vs Batman (Post-Flashpoint)

Dance fighting is not the same as mastery of every martial arts ever. Real life boxers can dance-fight, it's not that impressive. Batman skillstomps to such an oblivion it's not funny

But Gru is hypersonic and Batman is supersonic+. That’s 2 times faster. Batman would have difficulty touching him,

But Gru is hypersonic and Batman is supersonic+. That’s 2 times faster. Batman would have difficulty touching him,
1. Bruce has beaten people who are much faster and more skilled than that. He's also upscaling from his Post-Crisis self which shortens the gap further.
2. Stats and abilities with a "Possibly" rating are applied by default according to SBA unless they're specified to be restricted in the OP.

How Batman defeat those faster than him? If it is trap then no. I already said no preparation and Gru is highly intelligent. I don’t think he will fall for that although Batman has higher intelligence tier. It is like u can understand what Albert Einstein said but can’t say those yourself before he said those

And why the speed need to be possibly? Why don’t they just write their speed as Hypersonic+? It is “possibly” for a reason

How Batman defeat those faster than him? If it is trap then no. I already said no preparation and Gru is highly intelligent. I don’t think he will fall for that although Batman has higher intelligence tier.
He beats them with combat skill. It doesn't matter if you're 2 times faster than your opponent when they know how to fight infinitely better than you and can beat you with a single attack. Even without prep, Bats still has a bunch of gadgets and abilities that can counter most of Gru's stuff.
It is like u can understand what Albert Einstein said but can’t say those yourself before he said those
Put Albert Einstein in a boxing ring against Mike Tyson. That's what this fight looks like.
And why the speed need to be possibly? Why don’t they just write their speed as Hypersonic+? It is “possibly” for a reason
Fallen already explained this to you so I won't say anything about it.

Back