• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grim(Adventures of Billy & Mandy) random planet level feat.

>Feat's done with his Low 2-C Scythe

>The size of the moon is inconsistent

>The feat itself is very inconsistent with all of Grim's other feats

>Would scale to other characters with even worse feats if applied to Grim himself

>There is already a recent thread to upgrade the verse where the feat was shown

My evaluation here is that this is suspicious.

It would need a calc first. But even then, it's easier to say that his overpowered Scythe is doing all the work. So it becomes the safest assumption.

Eficiente said:
It would need a calc first. But even then, it's easier to say that his overpowered Scythe is doing all the work. So it becomes the safest assumption.
>the size is incosistent

He could have just shrink down the moon?his magic can shrink things to the point that they fit inside someone's ear.

But, i'm agree that its more the Scythe that is doing the work,so maybe 5B and class Z lifting with telekinesis?

Does anyone remember the name of the episode where he flies from the sun to Earth in just a few seconds? could give him nice flight speed

I don't think that adds anything, he used a vehicle, there could have been some cinematic time going on there and it could just be an outlier. Also, this isn't a popular verse, use the other thread which already has people in it. I'm unfollowing this one.

Back