• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gridman and Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad Discussion Thread

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Feel free to talk anything related to Gridman or Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.

In particular...

I may wish to ask if anyone is interested in making profiles for (and we shall "crown" ourselves among people in the Knowledgeable Members List)

My current plan: (subject to my freetime from my day job)

Characters to add - SSSS.Gridma (I think you may add first due to having more recent material and hacing feats relatively easier to calculate)

• Yuta Hibiki (Gridman)
  • Samurai Calibur
  • Max
  • Vit
  • Borr
  • Alexis Kerib
  • Akane Shinjo
  • Anti/Gridknight
  • Anosillus the 2nd
  • Illusion Monster
  • Ghoulghilas/Mecha Ghoulghilas
  • Dévadadan
  • Gonglee
  • Go'yavec
  • Diriver
  • Bujack
  • Nanashi
  • Zegga
Characters to add - Denkou Choujin Gridma

• Naoto Sho
  • Gridman (Denkou Choujin Gridman)
  • Kahn Digifier
  • Anosillus
  • (actually a lot more of kaijus as seen here)
Characters to add - Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad (DiC)

• Sam "Servo" Collins
  • Tanker
  • Sydney "Syd" Forrester
  • Amp Ere
  • Lucky London
  • Kilokahn
  • Malcolm Frink
  • Others (as seen here)
Rough tiering with spoilers
Currently I believe most ordinary humand are baseline atheltic humans, while peak humans are... well, peak humans/street level, ordinary kaijus fall within the CB level or MCB level, while for Gridman and Kahn Digifier... they can be anywhere from MCB to at least Multi-continental likely Planet, possibly Solar System at most Universal things.

So after some people are requesting a profile for Gridman characters and verse, nobody is willing to help?

Is sort of hard to find the thread when the topics of the title don't even exist. I found this for casuality.

Anyway I'm following, I think that First Witch and Velox are interested on the verse, so you can call them for input.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Following. Also you might also invite Mr. Cut who know DCG too.
Excuse me may I ask who Mr. cut is?

Anyway, I agree with most characters being CB or MCB level (At least in SSSS) with some Tier 7 feats.

Their speeds are easily FTE, so they can be from Sub to Supersonic combat, travel and flight speed.

Some notable abilities are Power Mimicry, Danmaku, several forms of transformation, Low-High regen, and most remarkly Time Reversion and Mind/Memory erasure.

I can't say anything about the other series, but if it true that GM can be High 6-A / 4-B, then I know a very genius opponent to pit him against.

Newendigo said:
Anyway, I agree with most characters being CB or MCB level (At least in SSSS) with some Tier 7 feats.

Their speeds are easily FTE, so they can be from Sub to Supersonic combat, travel and flight speed.

Some notable abilities are Power Mimicry, Danmaku, several forms of transformation, Low-High regen, and most remarkly Time Reversion and Mind/Memory erasure.

I can't say anything about the other series, but if it true that GM can be High 6-A / 4-B, then I know a very genius opponent to pit him against.
Also AK has immortality fuelled by negative human emotions and GM has a literal morality fixer beam and a fixer punch that somehow reaches at least High 6-A possibly 4-B attack potency

In fact I believe GM and AK each has a very genius opponent to pit them against.

If we are talking about the same genius opponent, then I'm very my body is so rrrready.

If we're not, then well…

Huh, funny; I actually wanted to ask if we should also get a discussion thread for Gridman. Guess I got my answer.

And as for tiering? Well, unless any of us can get the original series for further context and all that, then the anime is the best we've got for that.

EDIT: Hol' up, how exactly will they get 4-B to potentially 3-A ratings? I haven't the slightest idea about the show, by the way.

Newendigo said:
If we are talking about the same genius opponent, then I'm very my body is so rrrready.

If we're not, then well…
Then at least I will have to apologise that the potentioal opponent for AK may be an AP stomp.

You may continue to pit the opponent against GM.

(But seems like Geo, Spyro and Ultramen are all much physically stronger than GM if GM is restricted to High 6-A)

Jason@ Ah no, is neither of the ones you mentioned.

Anyway, I believe that the most important thing to start off is with some calculations for AP, Dura and Speed feats. Later we go for the power scaling, and then we finally make the profiles.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Huh, funny; I actually wanted to ask if we should also get a discussion thread for Gridman. Guess I got my answer.

And as for tiering? Well, unless any of us can get the original series for further context and all that, then the anime is the best we've got for that.

EDIT: Hol' up, how exactly will they get 4-B to potentially 3-A ratings? I haven't the slightest idea about the show, by the way.
The at least multi continental to at most universal feat comes from the Grid Fixer Beam and Grid Fixer Punch, that restored the whole cyber world.

The question is how large is the cyber world such restored...

Code:
Multi continental if only the Earth surface is restored. Planetary if the whole earth is restored. SS if some planets and a star is restored. Universal if the whole universe is restored.

Is not the cyber just as big as the city?

Also, restoring doesn't sound like an AP, more like some form of hax.

Newendigo said:
Is not the cyber just as big as the city?

Also, restoring doesn't sound like an AP, more like some form of hax.
The city that Akane governs is city-sized sure.

But the world that GM restores (and presumably AK destroys) is "at least multi continental (ditto)".

By the way Legends Spyro is large planet by fighting a planet buster and fixing it.

Jason@ Why you linked Ditto?… I'm asking for prove of cyber world's size.

Also, one of the reasons for Spyro is that he fought a planet buster, not just fix the planet.

Well just forget ditto for the time being.

The cyber world's true size comes from Ep 12 when the fixer punch returns the earth from a barren surface to a lively surface.

That includes at least a quarter part of an Earth AFAIK.

It is implied that AK invaded the cyber world then turned it into a barren land, then doped Akane into building a world to let go her negative feelings so that AK can feed on his Type 8 immortality.

The city that Yuta & co lived in was small because Akane is incompetent (quote from AK) in governing a city and needed help from him AK and the monsters.

It is implied that GM and AK fought before Ep 1 (as AK just destroyed the cyber world) but GM lost (shown on a screen at Ep 1). So the AP of GM and AK should be the same energy required to destroy/restore that world.

A quarter part of an Earth, huh? Won't that be High 6-B or something?

Wait, cyber world's true size is revealed when it's shown that Earth is fixed? I don't quite follow.

But if the Cyber World is indeed Earth-sized, then turning it into a barren wasteland should definitely be in the High 6-A range. But I'm sure you guys already know that.

I'll post more information if I have idle time (not time spent on making quick notes and rants, but quality time on making feat calcs).

Newendigo said:
If I get the chance, this night I will make a blog for SSSS.Gridman profile as a test for of the official profile.
Thanks. I am polishing a few feats and will post them here soon.

Jasonsith said:
Newendigo said:
If I get the chance, this night I will make a blog for SSSS.Gridman profile as a test for of the official profile.
Here

Newendigo said:
Late reply, again.
I had some trouble with the lights on my place but I made it: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Newendigo/SSSS.Gridman_Profile

Its pretty bare bones but I will improved once I get this mouse work properly.

Now if you dont mind I will.17 hours, so Im gonna drop on... Anything soft enough.
Dropped my comments.

BTW I am working on a draft VSBW character profile for Alexis Kerib. Any one else wants to work on anything else?

Gridman series is not have any connection to any Ultraman verse actually despite it created by same company, so they should get their own page.

Here

Added new data for our hero.

And is still working on AK. May touch Akane Shinjo but she scales to Anti (Gridman) so I will "work on her" later.

I know spacebattles isn't very trusted on here but this thread has really good Anti-Feats (Anti's Feats. Not Anti-Anti Feats).

Notably this would bump up Anti to 1248m/s (or Mach 3.67); Primal Fighter gridman would scale since he was able to keep up with Anti with a bit of trouble and Max Power Gridman as well as True Fighter Gridman scales above Anti. This is ignoring the fact that both Anti and Gridman got stronger and faster as the series progressed (With Anti evolving with each battle).

This also fits with combat speeds since Gridman was able to send Anti flying at roughly Mach 1.27 ("Anti was sent across 968.7m in 2.24s, or Mach 1.27 on average.") in only Primal Fighter state.

Back