• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grey Goo vs. A god damn cake

Jinsye

She/Her
Yes, more cakes. MORE CAKES. MORE CAKES!!!!!! end my life plz.

Goo is well fed enough to be on the cake's level.

Goo's Tasty Planet 2 (Not EOG) key is being used.

Cake starts out at 10-C.

Who wins? (Not us.)

Grey Goo: 7 (Weekly, DMUA, DMB, ArbitraryNumbers, Ogurtsow, Phoenix, ZackMoon)

SCP-871: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Greygoobig
Cake

It's perpetually inconclusive.

The Goo eats the cake.

The cake comes back due to the goo not being human.

It eats it again.

Unto eternity until Grey Goo eats the universe.

By which case.... Wait, that would be a win for Grey Goo due to the Cake not being able to respawn?

Huh.

Goo wins.

Grey Goo would adventually eat anough things to swallow the enbtire Universe, therefore the cake wouldn't regenerate thought.

I vote the Grey thing.

Yeah, they Goo gets an infinite supply of matter to increase its size, eventually becoming tier 2

I'm going with the goo here. It's going to eventually grow to such a size that the cake can't come back from it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Kinda surprised how underused the Goo is despite how deceptively powerful it is
Inb4 Grey Goo spam.

Goo is like Disembodied Thought, it's one of the most variable characters on the site. And both great at specifically one thing. Goo has great absorption, DT has overpowered possession. Golden gate mindhax doesn't count k, possession is what DT is known for

Grey Goo should eat a cake several times, and then eat entire space-time continuum.

7 votes for the Goo.

So I either request this or hope that Weekly comes by and adds it.

Back