• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well it seems like some of Wonka’s abilities such as transmutation require the opponent to eat the candy for it to work and unless Wonka shoves candy down Gregory’s throat or something like that, I don’t see it being a very likely wincon. And I don’t see Gregory trusting Wonka if he tried to offer him candy that would transmutate or age him since he doesn’t seem to be very trusting of people he doesn’t know such as Vanessa who is a security guard and was pressured by Freddy many times to possibly seek help from Vanessa yet Gregory refused and he didn’t trust the other animatronics.

So the only hax Wonka’s got that doesn’t seem to require his opponents to eat something is the Vita-Wonk Spray which could age Gregory to the point he gets to old or gets removed from existence due to aging into negative ages. Plus Wonka’s much older and bigger than Gregory so logically I think he would be stronger. However Gregory has the FazerBlaster which is mentioned to cause seizures, blindness, and semi-paralysis when directly shot in the eyes. And I think he could blind Wonka before Wonka could use his spray and stab him with a screwdriver a few dozen times. I wouldn’t doubt if Wonka had a seizure after being hit the blast due to his older age. So I think Gregory surprisingly wins more times than not even though he is at a strength and technically hax disadvantage. I’m voting Gregory for now but might change my vote if something else is brought up.

If the CEO OF SEX (Ned) wasn't around and already done a few matches, this would've been my choice for the weird match in VS Battle Wiki, but anyhow...

I vote for Gregory!

Back