• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Greg Hefley page

No. I'm calling out the fact you only use that info when it was to your advantage. Yet completely dismissed it when it credited my side. I never dismissed it. I'm calling you out on this though. And regardless to all of it. Nobody seems to agree with you. Nobody thinks he should get a page. He just isn't possible.

It wasn't even to your advantage tho You were just saying that his stamina varies Also I was calling you out on first saying that something can "vary" and yet also can't be inconsistent (which, by the way, the term "varies" is for).

You weren't "calling me out" on anything cause I didn't do anything you could call me out on. I was calling you out on your need to dismiss the info only until it helped your side.

It is to my advantage because it proves that he varies in many aspects. Basically all his stats vary. Speed, intelligence, durability, strength, Stamina Ect Ect. He is too inconsistent, none of his feats were could actually scale if they are real or not. And if they are exaggerated or not. People can vary Sure. But, there's a different between vary, and a character being impossible to scale what his actual feats are cause we don't know what is actually true and what's exaggerated.

To be honest I'm pretty sure only his speed, stamina, and MAYBE his AP vary. For intelligence Greg is academically average but good at psychological manipulation. And apparently I'm not calling you out on anything because you think what you said was perfect. FACTS AND LOGIC BOYS

That's not a maybe. That's a for sure. Like in durability. They go from breaking ones arm when flying not so far off a Trywheel into Snow (which should honestly have helped cushion the blow), to hanging onto a wall and tanking the fall down as the wall goes down itself and tanking hits from balls from people who seem to be knocking out other people with them. They are consistently changing in everything. Even Intellgince, Greg tends to go from Fairly average, to downright stupid, to brilliant tactic wise.

And you want the facts. Again. Nobody has agreed with you. Most everyone seems to agree that Greg is too inconsistent, not viable to gauge properly, and isn't remotely special enough to bring into debates on this wiki. There's the facts for you. Now just let this die already.

Greg and Rowley were likely beginning to go through puberty in the first book, so it would make sense for them to get stronger as the series goes on. In the picture with the kids throwing balls, the kid gets knocked out in a very cartoony fashion which makes it seem more like eye candy than an actual simulation. Even if they really were knocked out, considering that we'd be assuming this is a total simulation, the person who appeared to throw the ball at the kid wasn't ever shown throwing at Greg. Also that ball looks like it hit the "knocked out kid" in the weakest part of the skull, while Greg had his arms up, which all the balls looked like they hit. Tactical intelligence is completely different from acedemic intelligence. Sure, problem solving might be used, but that's about it. Also, keep in mind that Greg's best tactical feats were from his last appearance, after staying up all night researching military tactics. And he wasn't even that brilliant anyways.

By "everyone" you seem to mean, like, two people, one of which doesn't even think Greg's too inconsistent, and just thinks he's not strong enough. And Iapitus The Impaler seems to think it's fine as long as a few stats say "varies".

Love how you completely ignored the 4 other people here who told you they don't think he should have a page. 7 people have commented here about it including me and you. 5 people have said no to it. I'm done with this pointless circle of debate. It isn't gonna happen. He shouldn't have a page. That's that. I Request this page be closed on the fact that most everyone so far seems to say no to a Greg page.

And if I make another page with all these changes, what are you gonna delete it for? If it's just that Greg isn't really meant for VS Debates, what does that matter? I doubt that's a reason for deletion.

Me, Genericstickman, Ogbunabali, Modnar Resu, HeeHomeboyMokey

All have issues for it. That's 5 out of the 7 people who said anything here.

If you make another Greg page. It will be deleted because it is based on unreliable info and has already been deleted multiple times due to this. And it will be quite annoying to the people who delete pages to delete this one for the fourth time for the same reasons.

And the reason I ignored everything else is because I was focused on Butter. When someone else replied, I'd go on the page to reply back and then see that he'd already said another thing afterwards. So to avoid confusion I addressed the newest replies.

Yeah and that's four people compared to the two people who said that a Greg Heffley page is a good idea. Keep in mind that this is just in this thread only. Just let this thread die, Greg is not suitable for Vs debating.

Greg is a known manipulator and exaggerator and the proof is in Rowley's diary. The two have such a stark contrast in the way they describe each other that it is impossible to properly gauge their feats.

Sir Ovens said:
Greg is a known manipulator and exaggerator and the proof is in Rowley's diary. The two have such a stark contrast in the way they describe each other that it is impossible to properly gauge their feats.
Pretty much this

that's why I think a page for his movie version is fine since the feats he has in that are legitimate and not exaggerated

I know he was thrown around inside rodricks van at its higher speeds without seat belts. And came out mostly unhurt. All I can recall.

Back