• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - Speed feat

Hello guys, I'm going to "calculate" a feat from Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (for some reason, I can't upload some of the panels, so I'm just going to link all of them)

This is the feat

Basically, at the end of the previous issue, Hal was in sector 0. In the beginning of this issue, the corps find out that Lightray is located in the farthest reaches of the universe, so Hal quickly travels to said location.

A feat almost identical to this one was already calculated, but in this one it took him 10 hours, while in the new one he did it in a single panel. For a low-end, you can say it took him 1 minute to reach Lightray, which is 52,594,876,486,185,656,320c

Yeah, the exact same result from Wondie's calculation , that's because it's basically the same feat. But I guess this is still good, since more people will realize that Diana's feat is not an outlier.

And also this: the feat definitely scales to his reaction speed; and even with such speed, he didn't have a chance to keep up with Lightray, but he was able to do so by increasing his force of will.

I'm confused.

>Uses a timeframe of 1 minute because it happened in one panel

>Later argues that it scales to reactions by using many pages with the feat taking place.

It was a random timeframe for a low-end, for me it happened in seconds.

And you can see that he's piloting the ship while doing many spins to go after Lightray, so it scales to his reaction speed.

I think that it happened at least in minutes. You could go with 5, 15, and 30 minutes for high-end, mid-end and low-end.

Well, I can do that tomorrow if it's necessary.

Though I still think it happened in a matter of seconds.

Back