• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest vs Zeno

Hmmm I kinda just skipped over that. But the thought based hax really do screw Zeno over. Power null, immor neg, and law manip is a CRAZY combination.

Zeno literally stomps, no way in hell would the writers think that anything has even the tiniest chance of winning against him, come on people.

Immortality just means they can't die. Not that they are resistant to Space Time based EE.
But the Daishinkan has resistance based on space-time, the only thing the Daishinkan does not have resistance to is based on the EE 5D, but to kill the Daishinkan he would have to break the law that prevents the Daishinkan from dying.

But the Daishinkan has resistance based on space-time, the only thing the Daishinkan does not have resistance to is based on the EE 5D,
What? I don't quite understand what you mean.

but to kill the Daishinkan he would have to break the law that prevents the Daishinkan from dying.
Zeno is the literal king of everything. I am sure he can just ignore or erase arbitrary laws.

Good... If there is any kind of manipulation of the law.
He is literally the king of everything... you'd have to prove me that these laws would still exist after that the timeline gets erased, which is impossible.

Heck the fact we don't see any angel in the erased timeline should tell you that.

What? I don't quite understand what you mean.

Deconstruction, Soul Destruction, Matter Destruction & Existence Erasure (History; Should be superior to Vados and Whis as a fellow angel, who could resist the clash between Beerus and Champa that potentially had Destruction energy)
Zeno is the literal king of everything. I am sure he can just ignore or erase arbitrary laws.
If it is shown i believe so

"If it's shown"

What about you actually prove that Daishinkan can survive complete timeline erasure 1st instead of relying on this NLF? We might argue that he'd not give a shit about facing DBH/XV characters either if we wanna go this route.

Zeno has 5D EE and grand priest doesnt resist that. immortality doesnt matter because EE doesnt kill you, GP gets erased across all points in time.
GP has thought based power null, he will power null Zeno before he can move his hands

He also has UI, which further makes him attack much more quickly on top of that

Zeno literally stomps, no way in hell would the writers think that anything has even the tiniest chance of winning against him, come on people.
This line of argument is utterly irrelevant, you use their profiles to judge, not why you think the writers will do

Ok, go tell to anyone outside this place that GP wins against Zeno, and tell me if you won't get laughed at.
Again, this line of argument is worthless, while I agree Zeno should realistically stomp, his profile is what is to be used

He does not resist any hax the GP has asides EE, and GP has numerous thought based haxes

Not all of them, he can't do anything about Zeno 5D EE.
Having 5D EE has no help against being power nulled or being made mortal
Which is not trought based apparently, since the profile din't put his biology Manipulation in the trought based hax.
It is, his removal of Merus' abilities are also under his thought based powers, bio manip is for making merus mortal and even at that, UI means he has a blitz worthy speed amp, so even his non thought based abilities would not Zeno first
And like, he does that and immediatly gets erased, since he can't powernull Zeno EE.
Zeno has no resistance to power null, nor does he have 5D HDE, he gets power nulled

Back