• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE)The Silent Within: James Sunderland vs Sebastian Castellanos

Damn you beat me to it. In all seriousness, I'll go with Sebastian, even with the restrictions he's still way more skilled being a detective and all, plus him being stealth-savey its a GG for James.

Suenoangela said:
Damn you beat me to it. In all seriousness, I'll go with Sebastian, even with the restrictions he's still way more skilled being a detective and all, plus him being stealth-savey its a GG for James.
Vote counted

Can I get some more feats on Seb? His page is a tad lacking. I love Silent Hill but I want to be fair before making a call. I'd give Sebastian an edge for being a detective and showing a bit more skills in what I've seen of the gameplay but it may come down to their arsenal.

Xx.davidparra said:
What does james have in his arsenal that really gives him an advantage?
Melee weapons like the chainsaw and also the hyper spray but given the location it may come down to a shootout. James has a hunting rifle but it seems like Sebastian is the better shooter being trained and all.

Seb has fought people with chainsaws on multiple occasions so melee won't be a problem for him. so yeah its gonna be a shootout and Seb is more skilled with guns.

^Agreed, as soon as this forum business is over the Silent Hill verse needs some serious work. Been trying to add some feats for Pyramid Head but I guess you'll have to settle for Power Crunch Archive for now.

That's good, I plan on making more matches with Silent Hill, The Evil Within, Resident Evil, Dead Rising after the forum move since these verses aren't very popular on the wiki. so just keep an eye out for those

Seeing as to how it has been an entire year and that Sebastian and James' pages are open for editing, I think I'll add this to their profiles

Back