• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Sans VS Spawn

Yessir you heard that right
Rules
• Both in Character
• Speed Equalized
• Spawn is 9-A, and anything above 9-A is restricted
• Both don't have prior knowledge
• Starting Distance 20 meters

Who wins and why?

Spawn:

Sans: 7

Incon:

Last edited:
so, what stops Spawn to teleportation inside sans at light speed and just killing whit that, not to mention spawn has FTL reactions, so he can easily dodge everything sans throws at him

How evil is Spawn?

• Clairvoyance (Is capable of sensing Frisk's LOVE and EXP at the end of any Neutral Route)
Sans can sense how much sins Spawn has committed, the level of violence, and how many people he has killed. If Spawn hasn't massacred an entire species, then Sans would just use his Social Influencing since Spawn isn't a genocidal maniac with no regard for human compassion (If he is, Sans starts with his Strongest Attack)

How evil is Spawn?

Sans can sense how much sins Spawn has committed, the level of violence, and how many people he has killed. If Spawn hasn't massacred an entire species, then Sans would just use his Social Influencing since Spawn isn't a genocidal maniac with no regard for human compassion (If he is, Sans starts with his Strongest Attack)
dont know much about him, but in this key, he is like lvl 10-12 frisk in terms of evil

dont know much about him, but in this key, he is like lvl 10-12 frisk in terms of evil

following this, i see sans could talk things down whit spawn, since last time i checked, he is not some kind of maniac in this key, unlike that one key where he nuked the earth

Sans hits Spawn with the "You aight" and Social Influences him.

Related, I literally searched "You aight" Meme and saw this meme. What a coincidence.
like, spawn is not a bad guy, he just sure has some brutal ways to kill his enemies, anyway, ima wait till some people come argue on spawn side, im leaning a lot on sans social influence right now

Unless someone can argue that Spawn is equal to Genocide Route Frisk, or presents new information, I'm leaning towards Sans via Social Influencing.

Going to wait for arguments for Spawn before voting. I don't want to For Reasons Above train this guy.
most stuff spawn can do is to teleport inside sans for a dura neg (idk if sans could react to this and teleport away too) and some explosion aoe attack, he also has
  • Intangibility (Can break down into atoms and turn into pure energy[1]) if he needs to dodge sans attack and stuff

Spawn is a hero, he is only really brutal to bad people. Exactly like Sans lol

He wont attack Spawn so it does not really matter, nor do I think Spawns Immortality covers Soul Destruction
I was going to mention spawns Intimidation, as I thought it was Social Influencing but apparently it's only Feaf Manip and sans has resistance to Fear.

Does sans have any counters to spawns immortality?
Sans doesn't, but he has an ability that lets him win regardless of Spawn's immortality.

I was going to mention spawns Intimidation, as I thought it was Social Influencing but apparently it's only Feaf Manip and sans has resistance to Fear.
Sans would still resist it even if it's Social Influencing...That's kind of weird? They overlap.

What's Spawn's starting move? Because Sans' Clairvoyance tells him that Spawn is an alright guy and Sans would start with Social Influencing. I've been seeing that Spawn teleports into Sans, but is this Spawn's starting move and what does it look like?

Sans doesn't, but he has an ability that lets him win regardless of Spawn's immortality.

Sans would still resist it even if it's Social Influencing...That's kind of weird? They overlap.

What's Spawn's starting move? Because Sans' Clairvoyance tells him that Spawn is an alright guy and Sans would start with Social Influencing. I've been seeing that Spawn teleports into Sans, but is this Spawn's starting move and what does it look like?
When he teleports he turns into like a small mass of green orbs, and no he doesn't really start fighting with that. He only uses it to get out of situations he can't escape from. But I remember early in the comic he teleported inside a random thug and bursted out of him

Sans' IA can happen even while he is sleeping. Can Spawn pull off an attack that Sans can't dodge using...um. Does any Undertale supporters know the limits of Sans' IA Teleportation? Chara had to break the game's gameplay mechanics to hit Sans. I don't know how that would be replicated in a similar manner.

Speed is Equalized.
Speed Equal rules:
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight, etc.
Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.

So Spawn retains the advantage on reactions and the speed of his teleportation.

Sans' IA can happen even while he is sleeping. Can Spawn pull off an attack that Sans can't dodge using...um. Does any Undertale supporters know the limits of Sans' IA Teleportation? Chara had to break the game's gameplay mechanics to hit Sans. I don't know how that would be replicated in a similar manner.
Spawn also has instinctive reaction, his costume can react to and defend spawn even when spawn isn't paying attention or think that he isn't in danger or something like that. But yeah im not an expert on sans either so I guess we wait for more arguments for both

So Spawn retains the advantage on reactions and the speed of his teleportation.
How do I know that person is made by a R34 Artist from just looking at her?

How does that work?

What do you mean? Range section shows how far Sans can teleport
I mean like,
  • Instinctive Action (Dodged Chara's attack while he was deep asleep, only getting hit when Chara broke the game's "combat system"[1])
How does Spawn hit Sans when taking this into consideration? He dodged an attack while using none of his senses. I guess Spawn could blitz Sans, but I'm not sure how valid that is.

Spawn also has instinctive reaction, his costume can react to and defend spawn even when spawn isn't paying attention or think that he isn't in danger or something like that. But yeah im not an expert on sans either so I guess we wait for more arguments for both

How does Spawn hit Sans when taking this into consideration? He dodged an attack while using none of his senses.
Well its obviously really hard to hit Sans due to his IA allowing him to dodge eve when he is literally sleeping lol, what exactly do you need to know
I guess Spawn could blitz Sans, but I'm not sure how valid that is.
I guess he could hit Sans if he blitzes but Sans’ reactions are way higher than his normal speed

Just never mind, I was onto nothing. Okay so, so far, Spawn has the reaction and teleportation advantage, but that's if Sans chooses to fight. As it stands now, Sans straight up wouldn't attack Spawn because Spawn isn't a genocidal maniac. Would Spawn even listen to Sans if Sans is trying to use Social Influencing?

Just never mind, I was onto nothing. Okay so, so far, Spawn has the reaction and teleportation advantage, but that's if Sans chooses to fight. As it stands now, Sans straight up wouldn't attack Spawn because Spawn isn't a genocidal maniac. Would Spawn even listen to Sans if Sans is trying to use Social Influencing?
Spawn would probably be annoyed by sans, but I don't think enough to start attacking him

Back