• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace)No more Monkeys!

Correct me if I’m wrong but Frieza here in the Broly movie is Half 2-C due to scaling with Goku and then Beerus?, I think he gets AP advantage, ether way if DK has any Hax he wouldn’t start with it in character, his usually instinct is well, punchy Which is actually remarkably unlikely for a real gorilla but never mind that and I think Frieza has more general skill

Correct me if I’m wrong but Frieza here in the Broly movie is Half 2-C due to scaling with Goku and then Beerus?, I think he gets AP advantage, ether way if DK has any Hax he wouldn’t start with it in character, his usually instinct is well, punchy Which is actually remarkably unlikely for a real gorilla but never mind that and I think Frieza has more general skill
DBS Broly Frieza doesn't scale to Beerus as all.

However, Golden Frieza scales to almost 50 times above DBS Broly SSB Goku by downscaling from SSJ Broly, who is 50 times as strong as Ikari Broly, who downscales from SSB Goku

DBS Broly SSB Goku > Post UIO2 SSB Goku > UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C

DBS Broly Frieza doesn't scale to Beerus as all.

However, Golden Frieza scales to almost 50 times above DBS Broly SSB Goku by downscaling from SSJ Broly, who is 50 times as strong as Ikari Broly, who downscales from SSB Goku

DBS Broly SSB Goku > Post UIO2 SSB Goku > UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C
I noticed my issue the moment I posted lol, but yeah ether way I think Frieza just outskills and has a higher scaling chain

Ether DK’s page is outdated or he’s like the bottom tier of 2-C Mario, oof

Donkey Kong have tens of power stars amp him at the same time, so he should be comprable in AP for Frieza, anyway Frieza is still more skilled so vote conted

DK's profile is very outdated and messy, but overall Frieza is more skilled and has more advantages in mobility and projectiles, and perhaps even AP.

I vote Frieza.

Back