• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Meme Gacha Life character fights downgraded Gacha life characters (Marsh vs The Gangsters)

Marsh seems to hold a good skill advantage even if he never actually uses his swords and has strength. But I don’t think he’d be able to handle two skilled sword wielders at once even with his claws. Though he could throw Chase or Slade away and make things easier on himself. And Marsh is strong enough to one shot anyone besides Vee who isn’t good unarmed.

I think I’ll vote Marsh. It’d definitely be difficult taking on two weapon users with Vee added to the mix, but being strong enough to manhandle the Gangsters and having experience taking on a whole class should give him the edge he needs to prevail.

Marsh seems to hold a good skill advantage even if he never actually uses his swords and has strength. But I don’t think he’d be able to handle two skilled sword wielders at once even with his claws. Though he could throw Chase or Slade away and make things easier on himself. And Marsh is strong enough to one shot anyone besides Vee who isn’t good unarmed.

I think I’ll vote Marsh. It’d definitely be difficult taking on two weapon users with Vee added to the mix, but being strong enough to manhandle the Gangsters and having experience taking on a whole class should give him the edge he needs to prevail.
I mean, swords are a different horse, but so is taking on an entire class.

Marsh FRA

The main issue I have is that the students that Marsh fought were not only weaponless with some lacking any combat experience altogether, but they also lacked the ability to coordinate their attacks, as well as the AP to really hurt him. To be honest, considering that all three of them are skilled criminals able to fight off police officers and all have weapons capable of dealing fatal damage, I'm not so sure Marsh could pull it off. Not to mention, with Speed now equalized, and Marsh usually relying on being faster than his foes, the gang leaders have a genuinely good shot to pull off the W more times than not.

Hate to break the GRACE here, but Beta Cringe FTW (Mid Diff)

The main issue I have is that the students that Marsh fought were not only weaponless with some lacking any combat experience altogether, but they also lacked the ability to coordinate their attacks, as well as the AP to really hurt him. To be honest, considering that all three of them are skilled criminals able to fight off police officers and all have weapons capable of dealing fatal damage, I'm not so sure Marsh could pull it off. Not to mention, with Speed now equalized, and Marsh usually relying on being faster than his foes, the gang leaders have a genuinely good shot to pull off the W more times than not.

Hate to break the GRACE here, but Beta Cringe FTW (Mid Diff)
Wdym? Did you watch Marsh's series?

Matt obliterates 3 boys and 10 secs later, it is implied that the boys fight each other yearly to determine the school gang leader.

How do you address this?

Wdym? Did you watch Marsh's series?

Matt obliterates 3 boys and 10 secs later, it is implied that the boys fight each other yearly to determine the school gang leader.

How do you address this?

Fight each other how exactly? With advanced martial arts? I don't really see it. It seems as if the fights are determined based on who is the physically strongest and fastest, and not exactly on who is the most skilled. After all, if it was based on skill, it's likely that anyone would be able to keep up with him.

Instead, as mentioned even in his profile, he uses his superior strength and speed over the other students rather than any fancy skills to overwhelm them through brute force (Not to mention that's also how he loses his title; To someone stronger and faster than him.)

If Marsh did he martial arts, it would've said so. Instead, it's more shown that he wins via being a Homelander archetype in his own school. If anything, his arrogance alongside their Stealth Mastery will possibly catch him off guard before he then gets a piece of combat metal through the chest.

Fight each other how exactly? With advanced martial arts? I don't really see it. It seems as if the fights are determined based on who is the physically strongest and fastest, and not exactly on who is the most skilled. After all, if it was based on skill, it's likely that anyone would be able to keep up with him.

Instead, as mentioned even in his profile, he uses his superior strength and speed over the other students rather than any fancy skills to overwhelm them through brute force (Not to mention that's also how he loses his title; To someone stronger and faster than him.)

If Marsh did he martial arts, it would've said so. Instead, it's more shown that he wins via being a Homelander archetype in his own school. If anything, his arrogance alongside their Stealth Mastery will possibly catch him off guard before he then gets a piece of combat metal through the chest.
We also don't see how Marsh fought the first couple of classmate before coco arrived, but I digress.

The best feats of fighting of the boys are shown from or near Elliot, Matt and Coco. 2 of them have profiles if you want to see the feats. The only gangster that has hand to hand combat skill would be Slade.

How can you make a pattern based conclusion of fights being based off of strength when you haven't watched the entire series? You only have seen a portion of it through the profiles. Pattern based conclusions only more accurately happen through seeing a wide data set.

And by speed = rules, wouldn't Marsh be equal in speed to Slade and Chase? Things would get unfair quickly if he's avg human in speed

Last edited:
We also don't see how Marsh fought the first couple of classmate before coco arrived, but I digress.

The best feats of fighting of the boys are shown from or near Elliot, Matt and Coco. 2 of them have profiles if you want to see the feats. The only gangster that has hand to hand combat skill would be Slade.

How can you make a pattern based conclusion of fights being based off of strength when you haven't watched the entire series? You only have seen a portion of it through the profiles. Pattern based conclusions only more accurately happen through seeing a wide data set.

And by speed = rules, wouldn't Marsh be equal in speed to Slade and Chase? Things would get unfair quickly if he's avg human in speed
I saw the feats for Elliot and Coco, and generally speaking, Marsh being about x8 stronger than everyone else would hard carry him in a fight like that. The issue is that under equal speed rules, if all three gangsters attack Marsh at once, or from different angles he basically has no way to really avoid it (Not to mention, the guy has the biggest anti-feat of outright getting one shot by the same Coco who loses to students weaker than Marsh. Plus, as we explained in Wilbur Waterman Vs Marsh, Marsh has never had to deal with opponents using knives or swords, and unlike Wilbur, he now has to contend with two of them at once.

Chase seems to be byfar the most skilled to the point of having Sword Mastery, having even bested Slade before. Plus, while Marsh has taken on a group of high schoolers that were weaker and slower than him while also being pretty ambiguous in terms of skill, Chase and Slade both took on a group of police officers relative to them, who not only use guns, but are also typically trained in several combat styles designed to take down adult criminals.

Next up, Slade has actually shrugged off being stabbed before, so he somewhat makes up for his lack of physical durability with a good amount of Pain Tolerance. Plus, while the speed equalization does apply in hand to hand, it does not apply to whatever sort of combat weapon they have on hand. Case in point, on Chase's profile, it's said that a sword's stab can travel as fast as 80m/s (Subsonic). In a speed equalization environment, this would remain the same, so Marsh would actually get blitzed by Chase's stab, and very likely one shot if Chase gets a good hit in.....

Which is where I bring up Vee. Vee in a combat sense isn't going to help much. However, what he CAN help in is as a distraction. See, Vee has the highest Durability, meaning that Marsh will have to put more attention and focus on damaging Vee to bring him down. This could very well be The opening someone like Chase would needs to stab Marsh in a fatal fashion.

Slade is sort of in between the two of them. His Pain Tolerance puts his ability to tank hits higher than Chase, while his ability to deal out damage makes him stronger than Vee. He's the All Rounder and arguably the most intelligent out of the three of them (Though Chase seems to come pretty close to that).

Overall, I'm still sticking with The Gangsters, and even moreso after reading each of their profiles.

I saw the feats for Elliot and Coco, and generally speaking, Marsh being about x8 stronger than everyone else would hard carry him in a fight like that. The issue is that under equal speed rules, if all three gangsters attack Marsh at once, or from different angles he basically has no way to really avoid it (Not to mention, the guy has the biggest anti-feat of outright getting one shot by the same Coco who loses to students weaker than Marsh. Plus, as we explained in Wilbur Waterman Vs Marsh, Marsh has never had to deal with opponents using knives or swords, and unlike Wilbur, he now has to contend with two of them at once.

Chase seems to be byfar the most skilled to the point of having Sword Mastery, having even bested Slade before. Plus, while Marsh has taken on a group of high schoolers that were weaker and slower than him while also being pretty ambiguous in terms of skill, Chase and Slade both took on a group of police officers relative to them, who not only use guns, but are also typically trained in several combat styles designed to take down adult criminals.

Next up, Slade has actually shrugged off being stabbed before, so he somewhat makes up for his lack of physical durability with a good amount of Pain Tolerance. Plus, while the speed equalization does apply in hand to hand, it does not apply to whatever sort of combat weapon they have on hand. Case in point, on Chase's profile, it's said that a sword's stab can travel as fast as 80m/s (Subsonic). In a speed equalization environment, this would remain the same, so Marsh would actually get blitzed by Chase's stab, and very likely one shot if Chase gets a good hit in.....

Which is where I bring up Vee. Vee in a combat sense isn't going to help much. However, what he CAN help in is as a distraction. See, Vee has the highest Durability, meaning that Marsh will have to put more attention and focus on damaging Vee to bring him down. This could very well be The opening someone like Chase would needs to stab Marsh in a fatal fashion.

Slade is sort of in between the two of them. His Pain Tolerance puts his ability to tank hits higher than Chase, while his ability to deal out damage makes him stronger than Vee. He's the All Rounder and arguably the most intelligent out of the three of them (Though Chase seems to come pretty close to that).

Overall, I'm still sticking with The Gangsters, and even moreso after reading each of their profiles.
More or less, to get to the position Marsh did, you'd have to win the fights. Technically, strength isn't the only way to win fights if Coco's class smuggled knives and ganged up on Marsh.

If you wanted clarification, it's likely the rest of the boys did by hand to hand combat as North demonstrated. But other than Elliot and Matt's feats and them beung bested by Marsh, I can see where you're coming from when the other boys' skill is vague.

The gangsters are a whole different horse, so I'll switch my vote to them to kick start GRACE again.

Yes. Seemingly
If that's the case, then Marsh's level of AP from his throw multiplied by the one-shot requirement (x10), leads that to be a feat worth at least 8,352 J, which would actually be Street Level+. Hilariously, that's a feat beyond that of any normal human (Except maybe a >9 kJ kick I heard about once, but eh.)

If that's the case, then Marsh's level of AP from his throw multiplied by the one-shot requirement (x10), leads that to be a feat worth at least 8,352 J, which would actually be Street Level+. Hilariously, that's a feat beyond that of any normal human (Except maybe a >9 kJ kick I heard about once, but eh.)
We don't use the one shot multiplier in profiles since the reality is more complex than that. I thought the multiplier was 8x though.

This can be added onto their repective profiles.

IDK why CuteSpud's That One Mute Girl verse isn't getting as much hate lol. She made the verse in gacha studio, effectively made by the same guy that made gacha life. CuteSpud also made A Girl in All Boy School.

If any of you guys want to add yourselves in the supporters, neutral, or opponents, area of the verse, the option is there.

This can be added onto their repective profiles.

IDK why CuteSpud's That One Mute Girl verse isn't getting as much hate lol. She made the verse in gacha studio, effectively made by the same guy that made gacha life. CuteSpud also made A Girl in All Boy School.

If any of you guys want to add yourselves in the supporters, neutral, or opponents, area of the verse, the option is there.
We don't hate Gacha. We just love to see the Marsh abuse. 😂

Also, IIRC, Gacha Studio is the prequel to Gacha Life.

Back