• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Kyu Sugardust vs. Tougo (A drawing boi)

I mean fair enough. I'm sure only a few hits are needed for Kyu.

I just think that Tougo has a Chance by writing about his opponent being slashed up.

Ye, that's the only reason why I made this match. Now the question of him finishing to write down something is the main thing that's in question, because he knows he's in a fight. All it takes is writing down one thing, so I think it's pretty fair.

You still going for Kyu?

Back