• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Holy crap this is fair. Since Machamp's speed is going to be bumped to transonic, speed won't be equalized. Four armed battle commence!

Goro MKX Render
Spiderman's true foe.

Pokken shiny machamp by coolshallow-d8fdzv7

Transonic from where?

It is from your thread of sound based attacks, then I will have to remember you how wrong that is.

(Goro vs Machamp is in the next Community Death Battle.)

Machamp likely wins due to faster punching and reaction speeds and higher strength.

Goro's energy blasts cannot hurt Machamp much even if you consider that as a Psychic or Fairy move comparing to the fact that Goro isn't so strong in projectiles..

Machamp all the way!

Machamp is one insane Pokemon if we go by what the Pokedex says on it! You can tell this son of a gun is strong just by looking at it, but looks alone won't tell you just how strong it is.

Pokemon Red and Blue : "Using its heavy muscles, it throws powerful punches that can send the victim clear over the horizon."

The Horizon is 3.1 miles away, pretty strong, but it's not as impressive as of what was said in Yellow.

Pokemon Yellow : "One arm alone can move mountains. Using all four arms, this Pokémon fires off awesome punches"

1 Arm can move mountains, not a mountain, mountains! Some say the average weight of a mountain can be around 100,000,000,000 tons.

But that's still not the end! As said in Pokemon Sun :

Pokemon Sun : "It unleashes megaton-level punches that send opponents flying clear over the horizon."

A Megaton Punch! 1 Megaton is the force of 4,184,000,000,000,000ÔǼ Joules! But we get yet another ridiculous feat that isn't about its strength, but its speed!

Pokemon FireRed : "Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds."

1,000 punches in 2 seconds, this means it can punch 125 times per arm, per second! Remember how this guy can throw a Megaton Punch, well 1 second, Machamp would of done enough damage to something to equal that of 500 Megatons!

Note : I didn't say it can throw a punch equaling 500 Megatons, I said in 1 second it would of done damage equaling 500 Megatons.

The strongest bomb, a.k.a. The Tsar was at 50 Megatons, that means Machamp in 1 second, can deal enough damage to something to be 10x greater than the strongest bomb!

No wonder this Pokemon is called the Superpower Pokemon, and has the word champ in its name. It really is one.

Wow, congratulations, none of that you posted actually mattered! And a bonus congratulations because this is a massive necro from a 2 year old thread that has been massively outdated since! But hey, thanks for your input, we are very appreciative.

Dziga said:
Wow, congratulations, none of that you posted actually mattered! And a bonus congratulations because this is a massive necro from a 2 year old thread that has been massively outdated since! But hey, thanks for your input, we are very appreciative.
Cut the sass for me.

I'm closing this, friendly reminder to uh... well, be friendly. Play nice and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back