• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goro Majima vs Yoshitaka Mine

If Majima want to end the conflicts in Y3 all by himself. What would turn out?
Majima yakuza3 keys were used.

Hanya

Kirin

I really don't know about Yakuza, but Goro seems to be straight-up more versatile. They seem very similar in power, but Goro gives the impression of being more skilled and versatile. So, I think he should take this?

I really don't know about Yakuza, but Goro seems to be straight-up more versatile. They seem very similar in power, but Goro gives the impression of being more skilled and versatile. So, I think he should take this?
Maybe if you only look at his profile, but it's not that simple. Mine is the only one(not including Saejima because he was tie with Kiryu) that made Kiryu without any wound fall on his knees and spit blood after they fought.

Aight, so Kiryu Simp vs Daigo Simp.

Both are equally skilled in the regard that both can make Kiryu fall on their knees after brutal beatdowns with each other, while Mine seems to be more brutal with his fighting skillset, Majima is no slouch either, he's the series's leading speed demon aside from Akiyama, Kiryu and Jo Amon, and Majima is unarguably more acrobatic than Mine could even hope to be. Plus, Majima's got a knife, so there's that too. I'm guessing Majima can outspeed and exhaust Mine well enough before unleashing his weird spinning Beyblade-like maneuver to add insult to the injury, not to mention Majima's notorious combat skill from his Bubble-era feats. I'd say Majima takes this mid-diff.

I don't really know about Majima winning (with mentioned mid-diff at least). Mine is probably more skilled and physically stronger. I'll remind that while Kiryu still defeated him, he was still beaten to a pulp. It's also implied by lore that he is the only one who can actually beat Kiryu (because you know, the Kirin tattoo).

Idk if sheer versatility helps here. Saejima bonked Majima and he's pretty much just a STR monster.

Back