• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two insane lunatics come across each other, only one will come out alive.

Goro's Profile: 1 votes

The Master's Profile: 9 votes

Incon: 1 vote

Rules:

Both are 9-A (regular master vs yakuza 0 Goro)

Both are Bloodlusted

Speed is Equalized

No knowledge or prep for each other.

Battle takes place inside a room of a complex building

Both have their standard equipment

who wins and why.

Last edited:
Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Supernatural Luck, Biological Manipulation, Possession, Empathic Manipulation

bruh

the causality and probability hax doesn`t always work. He got beated by humans several times, he doesn`t start with possesion

Is that the case? Eh, if so what's his defense against Majima just smacking him with a baseball bat? I mean I'm sure he has one, just wanna know what it is

Is that the case? Eh, if so what's his defense against Majima just smacking him with a baseball bat? I mean I'm sure he has one, just wanna know what it is
depends on the incarnation. The master isn`t really a fighter the only version where he would have the advantage is in his end of time key where he has increased strength but his biology is unstable in that version

I don't really see a calculation on his profile or the Doctor's, so unless I'm mistaken Majima one-shots here.

killing the master is a bad idea since he can regenerate and release massive amount of energies in the process the doctor uses it to destroy dalek spaceships

Ah. Idk then, I guess Majima would kill the Master and that'd be a loss for him, not sure if that counts as a stomp

Yeah but it wouldn't be his go-to if he can avoid it, I think.

don't bump so often, usually it's 8 to 12 hours between bumps

The latest version of the master has Tissue Compression Eliminator (size manipulation that can insta-kill) as standard equipment and always starts with that even with human randoms, the Cyberium, a Cybermen super-computer will tell him to work with logic

A flashlight? Damn I need to get me one of those forgot how out there dw could be lol

Anyway I'm gonna vote incon I guess, majima can just poke him once but gets lit up in the literal sense it seems

Back