• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could Gordon one shot with the Tau Cannon? It has an AP of Small Building Level and Lara only has Wall Level Durability. Do we know how fast the Tau Cannon is, because it being Superhuman doesn't make a lot of sense if we are going off of this video:

No, idea on the Tau Cannon speed.

However, do take into account that Lara has an advantage in speed, manoeuvrability and range. She can also be quite clever and can easily make stuff like smoke grenades that makes hitting more difficult.

Yes. Both characters are.

Yes. Both characters are.
Ill have to give it to Gordon Freeman then, I have not played the Tomb Raider games but from my knowledge it takes place in current time. Gordon Freeman will be able to use extremely high tech weapons such as the Gravity Gun which I am not sure how Lara would react in a way that benefits her. Not to mention all the other high tech items he has. Her speed might come in handy but I doubt it will be able to help her out once Gordon brings out the Gravity Gun and other futuristic weapons that Lara has no experience of. Gordon could shoot a boulder or even a car if he is using the supercharged Gravity Gun. However I am open to change

aww man we arent done with the half life revisions yet

I can't contribute much at the moment because of personal reasons, but I can still argue some things for Gordon.
speed, manoeuvrability
Gordon was capable of fighting a decently big group of trained government agents that were faster than him and could jump ridiculous heights and do backflips and stuff, so Lara's shtick will be familiar to him.

and range.
Gordon has not-so-surprisingly been in situations where he was at a range disadvantage as well. I have no clue what the village has, but I'm assuming it has places where he could hide and take cover, yeah? Gordon also has some decent long-ranged weapons on his sleeve if Lara does realize she has the range advantage, like his crossbow.

aww man we arent done with the half life revisions yet

I can't contribute much at the moment because of personal reasons, but I can still argue some things for Gordon.

Gordon was capable of fighting a decently big group of trained government agents that were faster than him and could jump ridiculous heights and do backflips and stuff, so Lara's shtick will be familiar to him.

Gordon has not-so-surprisingly been in situations where he was at a range disadvantage as well. I have no clue what the village has, but I'm assuming it has places where he could hide and take cover, yeah? Gordon also has some decent long-ranged weapons on his sleeve if Lara does realize she has the range advantage, like his crossbow.
Not to mention he managed to sneak around the citadel. You would think the headquarters of a super-alien-race that managed to seize control of the entire planet in under a third of a day would have some top notch security

Back