• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye and Goodnight

Hellbeast

He/Him
So this might be sudden

I don't know if anyone here will know me (rather few probably will notice) but my name was Hellbeast1 and despite not being staff or a particularly high rated community member I've been here a fair while (since 2016/17 as I recall). I've had the privilege of seeing us grow and expand all the way up to having our own forums and I could not be prouder of the community here.

But as you can tell, there's a reason I say this. I.... haven't been feeling well with myself for a long, long time and recent events have made me re evaluate my time here. It's not anyone's fault, you understand but it's just that I haven't been in love with the Wiki for a while. The hobby just lost its luster and light to me, with debates just feeling trite rather then fun and entertaining displays and I've probably been seen losing more cool more then is reasonable on site. It began to feel like I was here more for the friends I had here and the CRTs and revisions I had planned for the verses I personally supported and, frankly, that's not something good.

When I started I was a 16/17 year old (Seriously someone check this haha) who was going through High School and now I'm a 20 year old man studying performance at University in my country. I have had fun here and made great friendships with the people here for a long time but, all good things as they say, must end

People I'll miss most:

Daddy Bambu: I remember joining your wiki and you inspired me to try my hand at creating my own, for a time. Genuinely one of the smartest people I've met on here in terms of both calcs and debates as a whole

KLOL: NGL we've only known each other for a relatively short time but you cool. Really based person (**** Odyssey) and I'm glad I had the privilege of knowing you (AC must be 8-C)

Spino: Another good bloke I've known for a long time and I wouldn;t change a thing mate. Brilliant man and I hope it gets brighter for your nation with everything going on (Also I hope you can beat back Matt's downgrades of the DCEU)

Kieran: Literally the only other Ark supporter; you are dope for this reason. I'm glad we've had so many great discussions on stuff and I wish you liuck with everything

Zark: NGL you are literally only here because I was forcing a meme about simping for you on the Discord.
But in all seriousness you seem fine

I'll probably edit more goodbyes later but I wish you all the best in everything you do, be it on the Wiki or IRL

You have a poor evaluation of character to deem me intelligent, but I'd rather take the compliment from one such as yourself. It's been a long ass ride my friend, good luck with whatever you go on to do. I'll be here, probably, rotting my brain, if you need me. Cheers lad.

Damn, man, I didn't know you'd be leaving this soon. I wish you would have stayed a bit longer to have a little bit more fun, but I guess real life comes first after all.

Take care man, and good luck out there. You're always welcome to come back if you want to.

Also, forever 9-A AC

And yeah, **** AC ODYSSEY

You have a poor evaluation of character to deem me intelligent, but I'd rather take the compliment from one such as yourself. It's been a long ass ride my friend, good luck with whatever you go on to do. I'll be here, probably, rotting my brain, if you need me. Cheers lad.
My man you are literally the reason D and D exists on the Wiki
And thanks, I'm glad you could ride with me

Damn, man, I didn't know you'd be leaving this soon. I wish you would have stayed a bit longer to have a little bit more fun, but I guess real life comes first after all.

Take care man, and good luck out there. You're always welcome to come back if you want to.

Also, forever 9-A AC

And yeah, **** AC ODYSSEY
Mother ****** they are practically baseline

But in all seriousness I get you man, I'll miss you

And hey, we did have a lot of fun while I was here

Mother ****** they are practically baseline
Yeah yeah whatever now surpass me and play all of Yakoozie and enjoy adventure of Dragon Boi and Fishiki

But yeah, I'll miss you on this wiki. You were the first guy I could genuinely have fun talking with in years. Hopefully we can keep conversing on Discord.

Yeah yeah whatever now surpass me and play all of Yakoozie and enjoy adventure of Dragon Boi and Fishiki

But yeah, I'll miss you on this wiki. You were the first guy I could genuinely have fun talking with in years. Hopefully we can keep conversing on Discord.
Aww thanks man, making me blush like that

👑

You dropped this, king.
But that's your crown

You're all kings here

Back