• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
So I dunno I thought this would be pretty cool. I know nothing about either so we're just gonna roll with the punches right now. Final key for both of them with any like, tier boosts restricted obviously. Speed is equalized. They start within like a meter distance of each other. Who wins?

Gon Freecss

Baki Hanma

Its like Reiatsu from Bleach, but instead of crushing, it gives you Fear and Paralysis and it has a chance of causing Death to the target

It was the first thing this version of Gon did

When somone doesn't have nen and a nen user exerts ren. The non nen user feels like they cannot move forward because a wall is in front of them. If they strain against the "wall" they die. Read the manga where Hisoka does this to Gon and Killua pre-nen.

No, Baki does literally die because Gon exists due to the passive death hax that doesn't have any weaknesses listed anywhere on the page

this is clearly a stomp

Death hax isn't instant, it has to be a prolonged exposure. Probably won't matter much though, once Baki starts ******** himself just by being near Gon.

My favorite part about the HxH additions is that all the matches with HxH characters should be redone. Get those disgusting losses off their pages.

Considering that I've had several people who were somewhat knowledgible on HxH that it manifests as a form of "wall" that people feel like they will die if they pass through, Baki gives 0 ***** and just walks into death.

He also doesn't immediately go for lethal shit, so even if it wasn't basically instant Baki still won't be able to do much.

idk how dangerous the nen passive kill thingy is, but honestly, aside from that, gon is 100 outmatched in all areas. exp and intelligence are similar, but baki is older and has fought more physical people like gon than gon ever did. fighting skill is just plain old baki's area again. almost any move that gon uses can be countered by baki. heck, the most out of the ordinary technique gon has is his scsissors cuz its ranged, but baki has never had problem with ranged attacks before, so imma assume that its useless here. and now for a final thing, baki can honestly win this just by giving few attacks at a time and wait until gon cant more his amrs or legs anymore, maybe blind him, catch him in a hold, use the milli second attack thingy, make him feel enough pain to just plain old put gon out of his game; there are so many ways baki can win without even making this a pure brawl tbh, he wins almost 100% of the time imo

i say hi back. ps killing intent says as well (the same one that made people wanna kill each other, pass out, shit their pants, etc)

and gon has immunity to want to punch himself in the face for no reason? or immunity to being made unconcious? has about immunity to being afraid lmao

and lets be real here- u wanna pull that aura thing cuz u know gon aint beating him without it

ohhhhhhhhhh its passive okokoko cuz i was 100% sure u meant that it was gonna kill baki before he could blink, since thats how u made it sound, but whatever since i already knew how it works regardless. and since its passive, then that means that all previous points i made stil stand, now, dont they?

Back