• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jackythejack said:
I can think of non haxxed people that could kill her
I assume they are people who are higher up on the 9-B AP/Dura scale than her, or people who can simply out-skill her due to being from a franchise with extremely high skill-levels? Either that or folks with a range or versatility advantage, I'm guessing?

If so, then you should make some matches with her against the people you are talking about, because right now she is nearly undefeated and really needs more losses. Haha.

Who are some of the characters you are thinking of who are 9-B, non-haxxed, and could beat her? I'm honestly curious.

Jackythejack said:
Pretty sure Malori Crowett could beat her at least, same with Frank West and maybe Percy Jackson (FOX)
Okay yeah that seems legit, those seem like they would be much closer matches than this one (since none of them have any real legit hax that would work as well against Connie as Gon's nen-crush), but I do agree that those three should be able to beat Connie thanks to factors such as versatility and range. I feel like the closest of those matches would be her against Percy, but even then, I would say she probably can't win due to his range advantage.

In THIS match though, she's just **PWNED BY NEN CRUSH!!!!!** Lol.

Jackythejack said:
I'll be real been meaning to make frank West vs Connie for a while I just dunno how to make it fair
Yeah you're going to have to determine which weapons from his arsenal he can have and which to restrict in order for it to be a fair match. The guy has a LOT of different weapons, and obviously it is realistic for him to not have all of them on him in the match, but the hard part will be figuring out which ones to give him so that both he and Connie each stand a reasonable chance. Honestly I wouldn't even know where to start. . . .haha.

Back