• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All Might already beat Golden Sperm with little difficulty Shigiraki would make it worse especially since he’s bloodlusted

All Might already beat Golden Sperm with little difficulty Shigiraki would make it worse especially since he’s bloodlusted
Golden sperm got that 3.7x ap advantage against a less skilled opponent, this is literally decay gg vs just punching him in the head twice

but I will de bloodlust Shigaraki

Last edited:
Golden Sperm has no resistance to decay.

Shigaraki touches the ground and the fight is over. And a 3.7X ap advantage isn't enough to kill Shigaraki in one shot. However GS isn't getting close, since Shigaraki's first move in character is to touch the ground and use his city size decay wave. GS can't fly, so he just dies instantly as he can't avoid it.

I mean didn’t Shigiraki get his jaw snapped from a 1 megaton character?
No, we don't take stuff like that into account for versus threads.

Especially when 100% is 1 Gigaton for breaking Shigaraki's jaw, and not the other way around. Also something comparable to Shigaraki took a 6.38 Gigaton attack and survived. It was likely near death, but not enough to instantly kill it. Honestly think Shigaraki and Nomu should be Baseline High 7-A for surviving that.

No, we don't take stuff like that into account for versus threads.

Especially when 100% is 1 Gigaton for breaking Shigaraki's jaw, and not the other way around. Also something comparable to Shigaraki took a 6.38 Gigaton attack and survived. It was likely near death, but not enough to instantly kill it. Honestly think Shigaraki and Nomu should be Baseline High 7-A for surviving that.
Durability wise yeah, don’t know bout AP but eh I’m still gonna but him against MCU Thanos either way cause funny decay GG makes it a fair fight

Shigaraki scales to his own durability, as he'd scale back to All Might who can harm people who are strong enough to harm himself.

The rest stay as 550 MT via downscaling from Shigaraki, except for Mirko who is some kind of anomaly.

But now I'm derailing. I don't think this fight is all that fair, fight starts and GS dies from decay wave the size of a city as he has no way to avoid it.

Shigaraki scales to his own durability, as he'd scale back to All Might who can harm people who are strong enough to harm himself.

The rest stay as 550 MT via downscaling from Shigaraki, except for Mirko who is some kind of anomaly.

But now I'm derailing. I don't think this fight is all that fair, fight starts and GS dies from decay wave the size of a city as he has no way to avoid it.
Ah ok. Fair enough.
You think i can use MCU T Hanos with the soul and space stones, but not changing the distance? (Or no stones, cause Thanos one shots Tomura)

I have zero knowledge beyond the MCU besides what the profiles tell me. And his blue wall of text is making it hard to read. I assume that means he has a lot of hax.

The only hax I know he has is the I don't feel so good ability from the memes.

I have zero knowledge beyond the MCU besides what the profiles tell me. And his blue wall of text is making it hard to read. I assume that means he has a lot of hax.

The only hax I know he has is the I don't feel so good ability from the memes.
Lol that was from having all of them, space stone has an unknown range aside from planetary teleportation (so assume the abilities have extended melee range) and soul stone has about a dozen meters of range, and can also do the snap, but only on one target (I think)

Back