• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Goddesses to 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the existence of Lorule at least as a completely distinct universe I think 2-C is fine?

Just to reiterate, I agree that the level of 2-C the Golden Goddesses I had them at before was wank. Not debating that. They're not countless-universe-level. They should however, still be 2-C, albeit on a much lower level, due to Termina and Lorule, as well as the Downfall Timeline being a separate timeline rather than a split one as a result of OoT.

@Hadou. I'm sorry if it looked like I ignored your latest post. I didn't see it until now. It being its own reality doesn't stop it from being a pocket reality. It needs to have proof of being a parallel dimension rather than a pocket dimension. And yes, I realize the irony of what I'm saying.

Nah, Cal, I saw your message pop up like a second after I posted mine, it's fine.

And if Termina is a parallel world to Hyrule, and the world within the moon is an alternate reality to Termina, does the word alternate not parallel to the word parallel?

I will unfollow now, as you have asked other staff members for help.

Because the feat is non-canon. It's only mentioned in a Nintendo of America website. Not in any of the games, instruction manual, or canonical guidebook.

They also say "Worlds", and mention Hyrule as one of these worlds. They clearly did not mean universe when they wrote it.

Bud, I'm gonna need you to continue reading. I already debunked the NoA thing back in my second post, but they were gonna be upgraded back to 2-C, albeit a much lower level of it, via something else I brought up.

And if this is about making them 2-C because of the assumption that every single parallel dimension / alternate world in Zelda is the size of a universe, because of direct comparisons to the land of Hyrule... Then no. We had a thread about this before.

Bro, I was agreeing with you. I've said several times in this thread that me upgrading them with the NoA statement was wank.

I think most people are on board with 2-C so far, its just a question of how many realms are considered universes. Also, and I know very little about Zelda besides BotW, what is the deal with the Twilight Realm from LoZ: TP? how large is it?

It's a literal prison made for the Twili. Even though it was created by the GGs, it's unlikely it's even bigger than a planet (iirc it doesn't even have a sun)

cool, thanks. BotW is my favorite game ever, but just cuz its so different from other Zelda games. So I know little about it

Okay, which worlds are we considering to be an universe, exactly? Cause saying that the sacred realm is universe-sized equals to say that the Triforce is 3-A

TriforcePower1 said:
Okay, which worlds are we considering to be an universe, exactly? Cause saying that the sacred realm is universe-sized equals to say that the Triforce is 3-A
It is universe sized, it's stated to be it's counterpart, it's the same in size, and has it's own space and time.

It's literally light world but more distorted and evil.

Look, I don't want to discuss this now as it was rejected some time ago (even though the amount of proofs me and Cal collected is much higher now). Let's just say they're 2-C for creating Hyrule and Lorule.

I talked to Azzy about the Golden Goddess stuff and he said that they should indeed be 2-C for Lorule's world and the Downfall + Unified Timeline. Plus, I checked the fan translations for Hyrule Historia (as we know how NoA is with Zelda translations), and the Shadow World--I mean the Twilight Realm--is referred to as a counterpart to the Light World, being the shadow of it, and Termina is outright called a parallel universe. The former matters, but the latter, due to the Hyrule Encyclopedia, is for another discussion.

So 3 for sure, possibly 4.

Also, there's two LoZ pages I'm surprised don't exist, but I suck af making profiles...: Hylia and Guardians (BotW)

Guardians are probably High 7-A, possibly 6-B scaling from bombs and royal knights, who scale to strong non-boss enemies that can tank bombs; and they managed to defeat Pre-Calamity Link (who could have been very well High 7-A at the point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back