• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

golden freddy's powers and abilities?

okay, where tf is golden freddy's ucn abilities
he is capable of reality warping, ressurection, creation, electricity manipulation (the place is powered on electricity) , and the affects of old man consequences in ucn actually have an affect on the fnaf world universe, possibly granting freddy some insane level of multiversal range? Since he controls old man consequences after all

he also resists death manipulation due to summoning fredbear if you attempt to death coin golden freddy in ultimate custom night
and he also should have every ability seen in ucn, including invisibility, fire manipulation and resistance, sound manipulation and resistance, summoning, and limited 4th wall awareness, possibly regeneration (foxy can deconstruct and reconstruct himself), and technology manipulation for obvious reasons.
Also, even if there's no proof that ucn is a universe size, golden freddy should still be at least small building level for creating it

why is ucn golden freddy completely missing from the site? He isn't acknowledged whatsoever despite the fact that he should be the top tier of the verse easily

Well the profile for the Fazbear’s fright version directly contradicts it, since it confirms it is Golden Freddy, and yet somehow the UCN version isn’t?

Don't know what the wiki's stance on canon is, but I guess they don't link games to novels.

Then do a CRT.

Don't know what the wiki's stance on canon is, but I guess they don't link games to novels.

Then do a CRT.
I would do a crt but I have more questions
The novels are considered to be not directly canon, but they’re still meant to be used to figure out the lore, would that mean it can still be used to support the evidence?

Given how profiles like Funtime Freddy are separated, I think it may not be used. But still worth a shot.

Back