• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both low 5-B forms (FF4/Dissidia Golbez, Six Paths Susano'o Sasuke)

Speed equalized

Wizard vs. Ninja, two (in)famous traitors who once fought their own brothers, but were put on the path to redemption by them as well. Will the last Uchiha win, or will the half-Lunarian be too strong?

Golbez EX

Six Paths Susanoo
Golbez: 0

Sasuke: 7 (WINNER)

WilliamShadow said:
How does his one hit kill work?
When he's fought as a boss in the game, he paralyzes the entire party, and then summons his Black Dragon, which uses it on each member one at a time. The spell, when it hit, would cause instant death with no physical damage.

Since he paralyzed everyone before using it, it's possible that it takes a long time to charge before each use. Especially since the dragon was able to be interrupted and killed before he could use it on the final living member of the team.

I dont think it takes that long for Black fang to be casted.

The paralysis was a dramatic effect to make the party feel powerless before him.

PaChi2 said:
I dont think it takes that long for Black fang to be casted.
The paralysis was a dramatic effect to make the party feel powerless before him.
Could be. Since it was one at a time, he could've done it to keep the others from distracting or attacking the dragon as well. However, in Dissidia, the attack had the longest wind-up in the game (even though it wasn't an instant kill for balance reasons).

Either way, I doubt it's something that can be used easily in the midst of combat, or he'd have done so before.

In Dissidia Golbez is the one casting Black Fang.

In FF4 its the black dragon.

PaChi2 said:
In Dissidia Golbez is the one casting Black Fang.
In FF4 its the black dragon.
But in Dissidia, he only gets it in his EX mode, in which he fuses the Black Dragon to himself and borrows it's power.

I vote for Sasuke.

Though Golbez evidently has Mind Manipulation, he's not resistant to it. Sasuke can use genjutsu to forcibly extract memories--such as the memories that plague Golbez. The Uchiha could then use genjutsu to emotionally cripple Golbez with twisted nightmares of his own atrocities, and finish him off with Asura's Arrow or some other attack. Paralysis wouldn't affect Sasuke at all--his best abilities are eye-based, and Susano'o can break through paralysis effects, as shown in Sasuke's fight with Danzo. More than that, if Golbez, as a Lunarian, is vulnerable to "meteor" attacks--Sasuke could also use Chibaku Tensei to create massive meteors, and then use the Deva Path to send them crashing down on him.

Korudo Daio said:
I vote for Sasuke.
Though Golbez evidently has Mind Manipulation, he's not resistant to it. Sasuke can use genjutsu to forcibly extract memories--such as the memories that plague Golbez. The Uchiha could then use genjutsu to emotionally cripple Golbez with twisted nightmares of his own atrocities, and finish him off with Asura's Arrow or some other attack. Paralysis wouldn't affect Sasuke at all--his best abilities are eye-based, and Susano'o can break through paralysis effects, as shown in Sasuke's fight with Danzo. More than that, if Golbez, as a Lunarian, is vulnerable to "meteor" attacks--Sasuke could also use Chibaku Tensei to create massive meteors, and then use the Deva Path to send them crashing down on him.

Voting sasuke for ^ reasons

Kinda bummed this turned out to be so much of a stomp, but it's valid and reasonable. Poor Golbez :(

Obligatory "grace period" post, though I doubt it is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back