• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golbez vs Naruto

So ultimately, Golbez's absorption hax knocks out about 95% of Naruto's available attack repertoire.

Er... not sure if this is a fair fight in the end.

So naruto has to use bijuudamas/bijuudamashuriken to damage golbez regardless of absorption and can deffend himself with the TSB (they can still be used this way).

@PaChi

I guess, but he's still more than capable of defending himself against those. There's also nothing stopping Golbez from walking up to Naruto's TSBs and draining them manually, which is even worse for the latter given that they can't be replaced.

Ultimately, Golbez can just strip away all of Naruto's best offensive and defensive techniques before going for the kill, which firmly places my vote on the Thaumaturge.

Bijuudama Rasenshuriken contains Wind Release. Which means it's getting absorbed too. Reppuzan mentioned that Genesis Wave can deal with stuff like Bijuudama. He can defend himself with TSBs but like Reppuzan said, they can be absorbed especially when Naruto gets paralysed (I thought this might actually be a way for Naruto to win since he could direct them to him but since it's now revealed that TSBs can be absorbed, it's now moot). So I'm not seeing how Naruto could win since Golbez can nullify all his attacks.

@AppleLord

Technically, Naruto still has Taijutsu and regular Bijuudama attacks (not Rasenshuriken), but I don't think they'll be problems for Golbez in the long run.

If you add clones to that, naruto could give some trouble via his usual tricks, clones who can spam bijuudamas too btw.

@PaChi

Golbez took on the entire party at once and all of his spells have devastating AoE effects. One Twin Meteor can easily wipe out all of Naruto's clones in a single cast and still have projectiles to spare. Not to mention the fact that he can set off nuclear explosions with a wave of his hand.

Isn't that a stomp? Naruto can't counter is hax.

Well, I think it's a mismatch since Golbez can absorb or nullify Naruto's attacks with Barrier Shift and Genesis Rock. Sasuke or Madara would probably be better(?).

I'd like to get more input from others before we officially declare this a stomp, since everyone likes to resort to that their preferred character is losing (myself included).

The only reason I thought Naruto could win was because of his TSBs. Since those can get absorbed and his normal attacks can be nullified I'm not sure he has a chance to win.

Back