• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Decided to check on Golb’s profile and saw a couple of things that are weird to me, so I have some questions (NOTE: I’m not arguing that Golb shouldn’t have such ratings, I’m no expert on him at all, just saying that some things on his profile are weird):

This one is very solid, but the rest… let’s see:
Should be far, far superior to Wizards who can dream entire multiverses.
How “dreaming multiverses” even scale you in AP? It either makes you 1-A if those multiverses are real or it is just not a feat at all.
Even Prismo couldn't bring back Margles and Betty, who GOLB took during his attack. )
This… does not relate to AP at all.
Multiverse level+ (Simon implied that he tried to wish Betty to be brought back by being unfused with GOLB, but Prismo stated that was beyond his capabilities and was unable to[7])
Same as above. How does it even prove his AP.

That’s cool, but shouldn’t there also be a C/R speed rating, or am I missing something?

That’s cool too, but I’m pretty sure that since universes are 3D spatially, this wouldn’t give Immeasurable LS, just Infinite (because the multiverse is 2-A)

Durability: Multiverse level+ | Multiverse level+
Uhhh… no justifications?

Firstly, it is “has existed before the universe”. Secondly, second part of the sentence does not even make sense. Thirdly, how does it even grant Infinite Stamina???

Again, not saying that the ratings are wrong, there might have been a good justification in the CRTs that added those, but the profile itself should be able to properly justify such ratings too.

Last edited:
Why are Darren, Prismo, the Lich, Coconteppi, GOLB 2-A in the first place? Kinda weird

Prismo and GOLB being 2-A I can kinda get behind considering what Wish Magic can do to the Multiverse and GOLB is superior to Prismo...but Darren being 2-A and all the primordial monster scaling is a bit odd

Back