• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Superman?

ssj2 buu saga goku is used (both are 4-a)
speed is equal

goku

kent:

inconclusive:

Well, according to what I heard, Goku is > Broly, who is 51 exafoe.

What does supes do in character, and what is his AP?

Well, according to what I heard, Goku is > Broly, who is 51 exafoe.

What does supes do in character, and what is his AP?
not sure, maybe a little on the level of kid buus anime feat cuz this superman slowed down an entire galaxy with his vision

Supes usually starts off with intelligence, sensing stuff, so he would start with hax. Superman should take this. One heat vision to the brain is enough

Can you give me scans of this superman starting with sensing or heat vision?

If he is baseline in terms of ap, then Goku might one shot with anything, turning this into an incon.

Superman takes this because of his HAX and his personality, since Goku never uses all of his power in a fight.

Thing is, a literal punch from Goku should kill supes if he's baseline
Superman's skill and intelligence would make him dodge the attack, and superman usually uses information analysis based abilities to start, he would know goku's power and would heat vision his brain to one shot. Same for frost breath, or any mindhax ability.

I meant as in a punch or smth. Ki blast will also do.

Also, can you show me scans on where he started with information analysis? Does he always start with information analysis, or...

He always starts with analysing the foe. Look at superman post crisis profile then press ctrl+f and look for x ray, there's an explanation that his x ray is passive. I don't really have the scan rn. He uses x ray, intelligence, martial arts skill to analyze the enemy

Goku can one-shot, but can't do much against Supes hax. The only way I can see Goku winning is by going for a hit right off the bat if Superman decides not to analyse Goku.

This Superman seems to be baseline since his feat is unquantifiable, especially since we don't see how quickly this galaxy is slowed down

That means Goku one shots by being 2.5 million times above baseline. How can Supes counter it?

This Superman seems to be baseline since his feat is unquantifiable, especially since we don't see how quickly this galaxy is slowed down

That means Goku one shots by being 2.5 million times above baseline. How can Supes counter it?
Super does not counter in AP, he counter with hax, like using heat vision on Goku brain or just mindhaxing him

Does he start with that in character? Also how fast is it anyway?
From what I saw and what the others said, I think so, this is the mindhax scan
IS9ihHO_1.jpg

And he can erase Goku memories as well, I got these scans on his profile
NdAHHUI.jpg

Back