• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Odin Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Odin uses his superior hax to destroy. Reality warping and time manipulation greater than Hit's give him the victory.

Only thing going for him? He's on a much higher end of multi-galaxy level then Odin.

Though you're better off leaving it equalized. Goku has enough matches on his profile that he beats hax thru speedblitz.

Someone please wait until we've seen the full extent of Goku's capabilities or at least what the new Kaio-Ken is capable of

It might be but all we know so far is resitance to time manipulation, Goku might end up facing a space/reality warper in the next saga of Dragon Ball Super, I'm saying for now we should wait

What is the difference to the previous battle?

Goku without Kaioken ... speed equalized ... it's like Odin without Hax. ;-;

Question: If "Power level > Hax" thing be accepted, could we assume that Goku >>>>> Odin hax?

It would be a huge upgrade to Dragon Ball characters. ;-;

TakatoBlue said:
Question: If "Power level > Hax" thing be accepted, could we assume that Goku >>>>> Odin hax?

It would be a huge upgrade to Dragon Ball characters. ;-;
Even if Toriyama said that himself, it still wont be accepted. There are many hax in other universe not present in Dragon Ball, like soul absorption or darkness manipulation. DBZ has to show plenty of hax and resistance for that to be accepted. But there's no such formal statement that power level > hax and the idea is fan conjecture

We really should wait, for all we know Whis's talk about instant reactions from earlier is shown

Wait, wut? Evaluate, please. I want to be enlightened. For the record, I don't doubt you in the slightest. I just want context.

The only reason Goku lost was because of Odin's surperior Hax and now the reason it was going to be removed is because Goku got upgraded .

If you don't upgrade Goku to SSB Kaioken and unequalize the speed Odin stomps but if you do Goku stomps ether way a spite thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back