• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku is at the beginning of the Z Saga and Naruto is Tailed Beast Six Path Sage Mode . There will be Two Rounds:

1. Goku and Naruto get their transformations but their speed is equalized

2. Naruto Fights Goku and speed is not equalized.

Who do you think will win and Why?

1. All stat equalized matches arent allowed

2. Massive stomp for Goku

3. Even more massive stomp for Goku

WeeklyBattles said:
1. All stat equalized matches arent allowed
2. Massive stomp for Goku

3. Even more massive stomp for Goku
Changed some of the information to make it more fair

Just a heads up, you should probably change it from Frieza Saga Goku to Saiyan Saga Goku vs Tailed Beast Six Path Sage Mode Naruto, both are Low 5-B which makes it a more even fight.

I feel Saiyan Saga Goku would be a little too much for Naruto to handle. All Goku would have to do is speed-blitz the heck out of Naruto and he wouldn't be able to resister what had just happened. This is kinda why I don't like doing versus battles with Dragonball characters vs Naruto characters.

Divine34 said:
I feel Saiyan Saga Goku would be a little too much for Naruto to handle. All Goku would have to do is speed-blitz the heck out of Naruto and he wouldn't be able to resister what had just happened. This is kinda why I don't like doing versus battles with Dragonball characters vs Naruto characters.
Speed is equalized for round 1

CinCameron20 said:
"End of Saiyan Sage" aka after training with King Kai, which is 5-B.
What? King Piccolo can destroy the entire world with one blast...

the translaction more accurated is Italian

I can destroy the world, planet, with one blast.

Just one shot to destroy the entire world

7d54987393ab222d61774a47b9ca59d027911dc507d328457f1b8f7f

Justinsorry said:
CinCameron20 said:

no.....the "accurate" translation is the original japanese.

AquaWaifu said:
Justinsorry said:
CinCameron20 said:

Yes, but in Japanese is original, not translation. However if you want to find in Japanese, he says the same thing.

Justinsorry said:
AquaWaifu said:
Justinsorry said:
CinCameron20 said:

Yes, but in Japanese is original, not translation. However if you want to find in Japanese, he says the same thing.
No that is hyperbole, everything shown from him is nowhere ear planetary level. Characters STRONGER than him are nowhere near planeary level.

If you guys keep pressing the quote button, i will literally ask the thread to be closed. Stop making a massive wall of text and just do: "@person - comment".

Also, hyperbolic statements don't count. King Piccolo never showed any feats that would place him above City level, and that goes for the entire DB series before DBZ.

I'm not participating in the debate. Rather, I'd just highlight what Cin said, to stop quoting walls of text.

If you need to quote, delete any quoted message on whatever message you wish to reply to or address them by naming who you wish to address your message to.

For example:

@person's name:

Here is my message as a reply to your comment.

or....

You wrote:

[B]Person you are quoting said:
Keep here only the part you wish to address with your message if it is long.
Here is your message.

This is to keep the thread clean of unecessary clutter and to keep this thread being loadable. Too long threads tend to load far too long or not load completely at all.

Thanks.

Yeah, Naruto takes Round 1 with better hax. He can bind Goku with Magnet Release and vaporize him with TSB. He can also seal him with the same Magnet Release or with Gyuki's ink. If Goku uses Solar Flare, Naruto can either sense him with senjutsu or with his negative emotion sensing. And he can also do something like this with Chomei's chakra. Goku's page says he needs to lock on to an energy signature for him to use Instant Transmission but I dunno if he can use it fast enough. It's even under his weaknesses. And Naruto has reacted to teleportation from someone that's faster than him.

He should have the advantage in close combat due to his precognition and invisible punches. In fact, if Goku comes in close, he's more likely to get bound with Magnet Release or get vaporized with TSB. He can block Goku's Ki blasts with his TSBs or switch with his shadow clones and let them take damage. This is good for catching Goku off guard. Also, Naruto can use the explosions that will be going around to his advantage. He can transform into rubble and let his clone take his place. When Goku thinks he has taken care of Naruto, he'll be in for a big surprise.

Back