• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Mario REMATCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku stomps round 2. Not even fair. Like... at all.

Round 1 on the other hand... I'll give it to the plumber. The higher with powerups is what does it for me. Mario has vastly superior durability with planet, and his speed is greater too, and greater versatility with equal experience. I would say stalemate, if Mario's powerups didn't boost him and he could freeze Goku.

Unless of course, by base you mean no powerups at all... Then stalemate via Mario's durability.

@Cal on top of the fact that Mario has high enough reactions to not get hit (MHS+) but doesn't have the combat speed (hypersonic+) to tag Goku and his MHS reactions.. I believe round one is a stalemate as well.

Also please remove round 2 @Alana. It is a massive stomp in Goku's favor.

Now before I explain this , I really like both of the series, Lets explain feats Durability: Mario, believe me or not, Mario is CRAZY durable, from surviving hits from multi galaxy beings{Bowser who could devour galaxies,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fYGYljLmV4}to a being who is universal and could devour anti matter and regular matter, and control time and destroy the universe {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMLkLMTWBGM}, While Goku did fight beerus who is 1/3 universal{take a few punches collided to destroy the universe}, the supreme kai even stated the if the kept fighting, not only the universe, but even beerus and goku themselves, would get destroyed{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxncbeyLgoE} and when goku fought beerus, he unfortunally lost{for now}.Lastly when Mario fought culex, he didn't lose. Goku was close, but Mario takes this one

Strength: It depends on the type of form. When it comes the strength of ssj3 goku Mario is still in the lead. The reason is that when goku tried to punch beerus in ssj3 form, he destroyed 1/3 of king kai's planet and king kai's planet is ten times more durable then earth or just more durable{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xYmoaye8uY} 5:10-518. I actually thought goku was stronger until I saw this.{ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnrC7LqI4XQ} 14:33-14:46. When Yoshi ground pounded the boss, he flew a star or constellation. Since Mario is stronger than Yoshi, Mario this part. However, When goku is in ssb mode, goku MIGHT be able to be the strongest considering that he could destroy the whole universe with a few punches. So against ssj3 goku, Mario takes this. However in ssb form, goku might be stronger. However, they cant kill each other with just a few punches

Reaction timing: Mario. To be honest, this one almost changed the results of reaction timing. Goku was near because he could dodge a lot of attacks heading toward him, however, what got me was the fact that Mario could prepare his landing while being launched to planets in other galaxies at speeds Massively FTL{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OViCCavPOkc}{0:17-0:23} However goku could still hit him, just hard to. This stat goes to Mario

Speed: Goku, no need to explain.... :/

Arsenal: Mario, with a lot of power ups, including from RPG games.

Experience: Goku, with his experience with fighting. Mario may have been around longer but not as experienced in terms of fighting.

Intelligence: Mario, he is a professional at a lot of things, while goku maybe be strategized in fighting more than Mario, Mario is the smartest of the 2

Results: Possibly either Mario or Goku, depends on timing, But predictably Mario

Now before you rage I would like to explain for the possibility

Mario: His main trump cards could Reaction timing durability and his arsenal. 1. His Main trump card could be his white tanooki suit, being that without game mechanics, Mario doesn't have to die to keep using it, also in this suit, Mario can use it until his job is done, his only weakness being prier to lava.

2.Mario could reflected some of Goku's kai attacks. Also could dodge some of goku's attacks

3.When Mario fought culex he didn't die or lose to him, and he took attacks from him too, and when goku was fighting beerus, who was 1/3 or fully universal, goku was close to beating him he lost. So out of the 2 this makes Mario more durable.

Now for goku

1.Goku could turn at least turn ssb to defeat Mario

2. Goku is way more experienced when it comes to fighting

3. Also, it basically depends if Mario tries his best, because when he doesn't, he could be easily city level

Now my reason to Mario POSSIBLY winning was because Mario took on powerful foes being able to cause destruction to the universe maybe not even at full strength. Also again, his main trump{with Massively ftl reflexes} card would be his white tanooki suit, which makes Mario very invincible until his mission is complete,just being damaged by lava and being crushed to lava. Also Mario having to die to get the white tanooki are Again game mechanics. However, Iam not saying for one hundred percent, just being predictable. So there you guys go. For both wins very close

It's only a matter of time before Goku can take on a full composite Mario, but he's not here.

I'd expect Goku to win both rounds, but I dunno.

IMO round 1 is a stalemate but mario reaction time is MHS+ so probably mario

Round 2 idk how fast ssg goku is but mario is fast enough to travel different galaxies in seconds while (pointing out) it takes whis to travel 5 galaxies in 35 mins. It would probably take mario less than a min to travel 5 galaxies. So mario is most likely faster than ssg goku

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
IMO round 1 is a stalemate but mario reaction time is MHS+ so probably mario
Round 2 idk how fast ssg goku is but mario is fast enough to travel different galaxies in seconds while (pointing out) it takes whis to travel 5 galaxies in 35 mins. It would probably take mario less than a min to travel 5 galaxies. So mario is most likely faster than ssg goku
well the problem is that the calc was lowballed so it could be higher considering there are tons of galaxies so it can increase to be faster than mario maybe

Actually, 23rd budokai goku easily loses due to the fact that he was just mountain level and not a planet buster.

However, ssg or ssb goku vs smg mario, unsure, but could be close

I am sure it's not very close, especially when Goku could use Kaioken while in Super Saiyan Blue.

It's nearly impossible for Mario to lose unless it's an opponent that's impossible to make equal to, as they surpass the concept of attempting to equal them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back