• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
    • Sees both bloodlusted**
So like, what's stopping Xeno Goku from immediately opening with Time Stop?

Goku's lolhakai has a charge-up time of 5 seconds so it'd be impractical in a bloodlusted match. Hakai in DBG is extremely broken; capable of erasing Abstracts, High-Godlies and even other Existence Erasure attacks. Depending on other Goku's level of EE resistance, Hakai might just go through that as well.

This is not including Light Slash, that completely ignores durability and is able to harm abstracts and cancel mid-godly regen. Photonic Powerpole gives Xeno Goku a natural edge in CQC due to it too being able to harm concepts and abstracts. Speaking of attacks, Goku (A world without grace) is going to find it hard-pressed to harm Xeno Goku due to Ultimate Mirror.

So here, Goku generally just lacks the hax to put down Xeno Goku. So lets ask the million dollar question. Goose, how high is Goku (A World Without Grace)'s AP and Speed?

Goku wins via Speed and Hax.

And by Goku I mean Xeno Goku and yes, I'm being serious. The other Goku has no specific MFTL rating so unless I'm given one or speed is equalized Xeno Goku blitzes to high heavens and immediately kills him with a number of conceptual attacking attacks, or just a straight up HAKAI

I think Goku wins though considering how versatile Goku is he might take it if he can overwhelm Goku with hax before he can respond. so for now I'll vote for Goku

Okay being serious here xeno Goku takes this via having hax that grace Goku wouldn't be able to resist. and since this is blood lusted that means Xeno Goku rekts Garce with his haxs. so I'll go with xeno Goku for now.

Stuff from the other Goku doesn't seem anywhere near as the scaling Xeno gets from what I hear, too... Since we wouldn't assume an extremely high range of AP and speed for him out of the blue, pretty sure this is also blitz and AP stomp due to the difference of... Whatever you even call those numbers on Xeno Goku. Hence the video I linked above does illustrate what happens perfectly
841304-8925710-Dante 49 3

Xeno Goku in his 2nd key (Not even a key that has the Possibly/Likely 2-A AP that we're using here) speed blitz'd Limit Breaker Jiren who performed a speed feat of 24 Vigintillion times FTL. So.... Yeahhhh.

Back