• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku VS Android 17 but it's earlier

Base Cell Games Goku VS Android 17

Context for the battle: Assume that this battle happens in an alternate universe where Cell doesn't exist.
Goku wakes up after being healed and suggest to head to the time chamber with Gohan as usual, while the Android's
search for Goku isn't interrupted by Cell.
Goku steps out of the time chamber with Grade 4 Super Saiyan as usual, and seaeches for the Androids. Sensing Android 17 just finishing the battle with Piccolo, he teleports to them to save the exhausted Piccolo after a tough battle ans he gives Piccolo a senzu bean. Goku realizing SSJ would be an overkill to fight 17, Goku powers down to his base form, saying that he does this to have a more interesting battle.
Android 17 accepts the battle, and tells Android 18 and Android 16 to stay behind and that he'll fight the saiyan alone, Android 18 and 16 obliges, but 16 does this reluctantly. Goku, feeling excited, is prepared to battle the Android

• Other than what I said above, evetything else is Standard Battle Assumptions (4-C versions, speed is unequal, Goku's Super Saiyan form is restricted. Kaioken times 10 and times 20 is also restricted)
  • Goku doesn't have optional equipments here (assume the one he gave to Piccolo was his last bean)
  • Fight takes place on Kame House
  • Victory can be achieved in any means
  • Goku:
  • Android 17: 1 (WarriorofMite)
  • Inconclusive:

ddec4gr-7c7439f0-83ec-4885-9c38-13dd2ae33b23.png
2aa17f3d6088b3640e8dcf1adfb6fec2.png

Last edited:
17 stomps.

SS, on this site, is 40x multiplier and in universe is considered 50x. Which means Goku as a SS would have to be 40-50x stronger than 17 to be able to handle him in base. I'm not buying it.

17 stomps.

SS, on this site, is 40x multiplier and in universe is considered 50x. Which means Goku as a SS would have to be 40-50x stronger than 17 to be able to handle him in base. I'm not buying it.
1) I'm using his Base Cell Games Saga Goku though, who in SSJ should scale to Shin's 11.41 Foe feat (which is 272.7055449331 TenaKilotons of TNT).

2) The profiles lists them as 4-C in their base as of now so that's what I'm using right now

1) I'm using his Base Cell Games Saga Goku though, who in SSJ should scale to Shin's 11.41 Foe feat (which is 272.7055449331 TenaKilotons of TNT).

2) The profiles lists them as 4-C in their base as of now so that's what I'm using right now
If Shin = SSJ Goku = 50 x base
Then I See base Goku being large star lvl
Unless U use 500x mss multiplier

If Shin = SSJ Goku = 50 x base
Then I See base Goku being large star lvl
Unless U use 500x mss multiplier
SSJ isn't a 500 times multiplier for sure
Also I'm not sure how the wikia treat how strong base Goku got after the time chamber, but due to him being 4-C, he's probably at least as strong as his previous SSJ form

SSJ isn't a 500 times multiplier for sure
Also I'm not sure how the wikia treat how strong base Goku got after the time chamber, but due to him being 4-C, he's probably at least as strong as his previous SSJ form
Well there are good Arguments for it for different Grades
Anyway
Wiki treats it weirdly
If it is 50x Base then Base should be Large star lvl
Didnt SSJ Goku threatened to kill Shin?!
Its kinda weird

If he's as strong as his previous SS from then he should still lose. Krillin claims Vegeta was stronger as a SS than Goku was. 17 > 18 > SS Vegeta > SS Goku </>/= Grade 4 Goku's base. Even if it's close, 17 still holds the advantage due to infinite energy. I just wonder how much stronger 17 is.

If he's as strong as his previous SS from then he should still lose. Krillin claims Vegeta was stronger as a SS than Goku was. 17 > 18 > SS Vegeta > SS Goku </>/= Grade 4 Goku's base. Even if it's close, 17 still holds the advantage due to infinite energy. I just wonder how much stronger 17 is.
I'm going to count your vote, but healthy SSJ Goku isn't weaker than SSJ Vegeta. Because:

1) Goku has far better control over the form (since he got it 4 years before Vegeta did), and he started the 3 years training with his base being far above Vegeta's base form

2) Vegeta trained alone while Goku trained with Gohan and Piccolo over the 3 years, the latter of which is almost SSJ Goku's level

Back